~ And say we'll never part To tell you the truth... 老實說…
l haven't been on a boat since the Q.E. 2. Neither have l. 自從那次後我就沒搭過船了, 我也沒有。
Hmm? Well, then, here's to, uh 來吧,敬…
Our daughters. 我們的女兒。
Our daughters. 我們的乖女兒。
~ Darling, I'm never lonely
Now l know how a goldfish feels. Ugh! 我現在知道金魚的感受了。
You know, sometime if we're ever really alone... 改天等我們真的獨處,
maybe we could... talk about... 也許我們就能談談,
what happened between us. 當年為何分手。
It all feels a bit hazy to me now. It ended so fast. 現在有點模糊,結束得太快。
It started so fast. 開始得也太快。
Well, that part l remember perfectly. 我記得很清楚。
~ I've given you my heart.
It looks like things are heating up quite nicely. 看起來事情很順利。
I'd say it's safe to serve the vichyssoise. 應該能上湯了。
You ladle, I'll serve. 你來倒我來端。
I'm sorry. 抱歉。
Yes, I'll... uh, ladle. 好,我來倒。
Right. And then I'll 對,然後我…
端上去?對麼?Serve? Right
Right. 對。
So... you've done fantastically well 這些年來你很成功嘛。
your dream of owning your own vineyard actually came true. 擁有葡萄園的夢想,果真實現了.
1_____________________________________________.
Now you're this major designer. Yeah, it's great. 現在成為知名設計師了 是還不錯。
We both actually got where we wanted to go. 我們都達到目標。
Yeah, we did 是啊,沒錯。
Anyway, what are we going to do about the girls? 我們該怎麼處理女兒的事?
Well, now that they met, we can't very well keep them apart. 見了面就不能拆散她們。
Well, l could keep them for half of the year, and then you could keep them. 到我那邊半年,然後…
Well Guys. They can't go to two different schools every year. 她們不能每年換一次學校。
That's nuts. l agree. 那真是瘋了, 同意。
Well, then, l could keep them both for a whole year, and you could keep them... 我可以照顧她們一整年…然後你可以,
That's why we came up with.... 就是因為這樣。
Oh, G Sorry. Ignore me. Enjoy your soup. 抱歉,別管我,喝湯吧。
That's why we came up with the solution that we have. 所以我們才想出這種安排。
Really? l thought it was because... 是嗎?我以為是因為,
we decided never to see each other again. 我們決定不想再見面。
Not we, Liz. 是你,不是我。
2______________________________________________.
You don't remember the day you packed? No, that day l remember perfectly. 你不記得是你先走?不,我記得很清楚。
Did l hurt you when l threw that, um 我丟東西時傷到你了嗎?
What was it? Uh, uh it was... a hair dryer. 是什麼東西?是吹風機。
Oh, right. Sorry. 對。抱歉。
You know, l may never be alone with you again. 我們可能不會再獨處了。
So, about that day that you packed Why'd you do it? 關於那天的事,你為什麼走?
Oh, Nick. We were s o young... 我們當時太年輕,
and we both had tempers. 脾氣都很倔,
We said stupid things and so l packed. 說了些氣話,
Got on my very first 7 47... 於是我打包上了飛機。
and... you didn't come after me. 然後 ... 你沒追上來
l didn't know that you wanted me to. 我以為你不要我追。
Well, it doesn't really matter anymore. 這不重要了,
So, let's just put a good face on... 我們就為女兒著想,
for the girls and get the show on the road, huh? 好好演場戲吧。
Yeah, sure. Let's... 是啊,然後,
get the show on the road. 我們演戲吧。