Do you want to build a snowman? 你想堆個雪人嗎?
Be the good girl, you always have to be. 像從前一樣做個好女孩。
Love is an open door. 愛是一扇打開的門。
For the first time in my life, I was getting what I had dreamed of. 有生以來的第一次,我正在得到我所夢想的東西。
When things are going to get bad, you're always there for me. 每當事情將要變得糟糕時,你總在我身旁。
Some people are worth your melting. 有的人值得你去融化。
You have to end a wrong feeling to find the one that suits you best. 你必須先結束一段不對的感情,才能發現那個最適合你的人。
Love is putting someone else's needs before yours. 愛就是把某個人看得比你自己重要。
But to save the frozen heart can only rely on an action from true love. 但解救冰封的心,只能靠一個發自真愛的行動。
It was nowhere before, but now it's within reach. 從前遙不可得,如今觸手可及。