「哭溼枕頭」的英文QQ個籤:如果時光倒著流淌,你是否願錯過他的胸膛
1、我們從一見鍾情到日久生情,有了過程卻沒有了結果。
From love at first sight to love for a long time, we have a process but no result.
2、如果時光倒著流淌,你是否願錯過他的胸膛。
If time flows backwards, will you miss his chest?
3、如果想念會變成堅固的牆,我能否發現一扇窗。
If missing becomes a solid wall, can I find a window?
4、你是杯烈酒,入喉洶湧,一時飲不下,餘生慢慢嘗。
You are a glass of spirits, rushing into your throat, unable to drink for a while, and tasting it slowly for the rest of your life.
5、明明不喜歡了,卻還是害怕再一次被拋棄。
Apparently not like it, but still afraid of being abandoned at one time.
6、這個世界上的任何人,都是我沒資格去愛的。
Chiunque nel mondo, non sono qualificati per amarmi.
7、百毒不侵的女漢子,哪個以前不是心軟成病。
A woman who has never been a victim of all kinds of poisons has never been soft-hearted before.
8、拼了命地不讓身邊的人難過,卻發現,受傷的原來是我自己。
Desperately not to let the people around me sad, but found that the original injury is my own.
9、你才十幾歲,別趟愛情這灘渾水。
You're only a teenager. Don't be in love.
10、我想我可以習慣一個人生活,在記憶裡面擦去你的承諾。
I think I can get used to living alone and erase your promises in my memory.
11、我已經忘了當初的樣子,連懷念都沒有證據。
I've forgotten what I looked like, and there's no proof of nostalgia.
12、總有那麼一個人的名字,是你拒絕別人的一切理由。
There is always a person's name, is the reason you refused to others.