更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
And now, ladies and gentlemen...
先生們 女士們
...killers and thieves, fight fans...
殺人犯 小偷們 還有拳擊發燒友們
...get ready, because here we go again.
準備好 我們又要開始了
Here we go again.
我們又要開始了
Again.
又要開始了
Again. Again.
又一次
Sykov, Sykov, Sykov.
賽科夫 賽科夫 賽科夫
Sykov, Sykov, Sykov.
賽科夫 賽科夫 賽科夫
Come on, show him.
來吧 給他點顏色看看
Sykov, Sykov, Sykov.
賽科夫 賽科夫 賽科夫
Winner.
獲勝者
Yeah.
耶
From St. Petersburg...
是來自彼得斯堡
...winner by knockout, Vladimir Sykov.
擊倒對方的弗拉基米爾·賽科夫
Sykov, he's good, but I'm concerned--
賽科夫 他很棒 但我關心的是
Oh, so sweet of you to care about my investment.
謝謝你能這麼關心我的投資
Now, relax.
放鬆點
Sykov is the best fighter I've had in years.
賽科夫是近年來我旗下最好的鬥士
Gimo, get me the caesar salad or something.
基莫 去給我買點凱撒沙拉
No one in the tournament will be able to crush him.
沒人能在比賽中擊敗他
You dropped this.
錢掉了
Get the bills.
撿起來
Let him have it. What?
就給他吧 怎麼了
I don't want your fucking money.
我不要你那該死的錢
This is Boyka?
這是博依卡嗎
Yuri Boyka...
尤裡·博依卡
...your request for parole is denied.
你的假釋申請被拒了
Furthermore...
此外
...in light of the severe nature of your crimes...
鑑於你罪行嚴重
...you will not be eligible to come before this board...
在以後的15年內
...for another 15 years.
你不能踏出這裡半步
I'm the most complete fighter in the world.
我是這世界上最好的鬥士
Who's this?
這是誰
You look better, my friend.
你看起來好多了 朋友
What do you want?
你想幹什麼
I just don't like seeing a man like you living like this.
我只是不想眼睜睜的看著你這個樣子
So you're a humanitarian now.
這麼說你是個慈善家了
Mother Teresa, Dalai Lama and Gaga.
特雷莎修女 達賴喇嘛和嘎嘎
Seriously, you made a lot of money for me in the past...
說實在的 你以前為我賺了不少錢
...I wanna help you now.
我現在想幫幫你
Tomorrow, you're gonna get a better cell.
明天 會安排你去一個更好的牢房
You're gonna be working at the library. No.
還能得到一個在圖書館的工作 不
No? No, thank you.
不想要嗎 不要 謝謝你
Well, this is acceptable to you?
好吧 你能接受現在這樣嗎
This is where I am.
這就是我的生活
Have a nice life.
祝你生活愉悅
Gaga.
嘎嘎
If you really want to help me...
如果你真想幫我
...get me into this tournament. I want to fight again.
就讓我上臺比賽 我還想去打
You're kidding me, right? No.
你在跟我開玩笑嗎 沒有
You want to fight Sykov with one knee?
你想用一隻膝蓋去打敗賽科夫嗎
Pardon me.
原諒我
Okay, Let's say you get past Sykov,
你想要打敗賽科夫
which will only happen in your fantasy...
簡直就是做夢
...what's gonna happen in the
和比賽場上最好的鬥士抗爭
tournament against the best fighters?
會發生什麼呢
It's suicide. Boyka, you--
只會自掘墳墓 博依卡 你
It is a suicide, isn't it?
這是自殺行為 不是嗎
Sorry.
抱歉
Come here.
過來
Stop.
停
Winner.
獲勝者
Sykov.
賽科夫
I don't care what you think.
我不管你是怎麼想的
Luka, liquefy the fucking account.
盧卡 清算帳戶
Get the cash to me by tomorrow.
明天之前把錢給我
Hello? Hello. Luka.
餵 還在嗎 盧卡
Luka. Luka, relax.
盧卡 盧卡 放鬆點
Since when do I fuck around with my own money, huh?
我只是動用自己的錢罷了
It's gonna be the most lucrative project
這是我一生中碰到過的
I've ever been involved with, understand?
最有利可圖的項目 懂嗎
Now we have our final fight in our elimination tournament.
現在進行的是在淘汰賽的最終一戰
And the winner will fight for his freedom...
獲勝者將有機會在空前絕後的
...in the first ever prison spetz competition...
監獄終極爭霸賽中獲得自由
...the PSC.
監獄終極爭霸賽
Fight.
開打
Stop.
停
Winner, Sykov.
獲勝者賽科夫
Sykov, Sykov, Sykov.
賽科夫 賽科夫 賽科夫
You're not the real champion here.
在這兒你不是真正的冠軍
Is this a joke?
你是在開玩笑嗎
Don't push me.
不要拽我
Let me fight. I want to fight.
讓我去打 我很想去打
Let him fight.
讓他打
If that's what he wants,
如果這是他想要的
he deserves to go out with some dignity.
他起碼能帶著尊嚴出去
Fight.
開打
Sykov, Sykov, Sykov.
賽科夫 賽科夫 賽科夫
Sykov, Sykov, Sykov.
賽科夫 賽科夫 賽科夫
Winner, Boyka.
獲勝者是博依卡
Boyka, Boyka, Boyka.
博依卡 博依卡 博依卡
Boyka, Boyka, Boyka.
博依卡 博依卡 博依卡
Boyka, Boyka, Boyka.
博依卡 博依卡 博依卡
Boyka, Boyka, Boyka.
博依卡 博依卡 博依卡
Boyka, Boyka, Boyka.
博依卡 博依卡 博依卡
There's your escort.
這些是你的護衛
Guard 2: Yeah.
2隊 收到
Here you are.
這裡
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Come on.
來吧
Welcome, sir.
歡迎光臨 先生
Mr. Rezo sends his compliments...
瑞澤先生給您發了問候函
...and hopes that our accommodations
希望我們的膳宿
and amenities will meet your approval.
和娛樂設施能得到您的認可
The casino is right over there, so please enjoy your stay.
賭場在那邊 很榮幸您的蒞臨
And, for sure, we wish you good luck.
當然 祝你好運
Uh-- thank you.
謝謝
Bets now, for prison Spetz competition.
現在開始下注 監獄爭霸賽
First round, group of eight fighters.
第一輪 共有八個鬥士
For separate match-ups to wager.
每一場分組賽都能下注
Look what the wind blew in.
是哪陣香風把您吹來了
Joe Farnatti, the Italian stallion.
喬·法內提 義大利種馬
What's with the rabbit food?
生蔬菜吃起來味道怎樣
Don't get me started, please.
一提這個我就一腦門子氣
My cholesterol was 242 last month.
上個月我的膽固醇是242
Bad genes, too many cheeseburgers.
糟糕的基因 太多的奶酪漢堡
Yeah, it ain't soy.
是啊 不是大豆
I don't understand these vegetarians.
我搞不懂這些素食主義者
I'm chewing on this green shit 24/7,
每天都吃這麼多綠色的破玩意
I'm still hungry.
可我還是餓
lt's all bullshit. Yeah.
都是胡扯 是
So, what odds they got on your boy?
你的男孩有多少勝算
He's a-- you know, he's a long shot.
你知道的 他贏得機率很渺茫
As well he should be.
應該是這樣
Excuse me?
你說什麼
Nobody's gonna get past my boy, Turbo. Trust me on that.
沒有人可以打敗我的特勃 相信我
Gentlemen...
先生們
...welcome to PSC...
歡迎來到監獄爭霸賽
...the first ever tournament of international prison fighters.
有史以來第一場國際監獄賽
I'm pleased to be your host.
很高興我能夠款待你們