電影《預產期(2010)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-22 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

I just had the strangest dream.

我做了個有生以來最怪的夢

It's Friday.

那是一個星期五

We're at the hospital.

我們都在醫院

But it's not a hospital, it's a forest of sorts.

但又不是醫院 還有森林什麼的

And I know that because right next to you there's a bear.

我這麼說是因為你身邊有隻熊

A grizzly, cooling his feet in a stream.

一頭灰熊 正用爪子撥著涼爽的溪水

And all of a sudden, you begin to deliver...

突然間 你就要分娩了

...and I can't get to you.

我卻到不了你身邊

But the bear can.

但熊可以

And next thing I know...

下一件我記得的事

...he is holding our beautiful baby boy.

就是它抱著我們漂亮的兒子

And here's where it gets odd. Uh....

事情變得很蹊蹺

He chews the cord.

它咬著臍帶

But, strangely, I'm okay with it.

更奇怪的是 我對此無動於衷

That's gotta be a good sign.

希望這是個好兆頭

Theodore. Loved it.

西奧多 非常喜歡

But remember that article I told you about

記得我跟你提過那篇

naming kids after famous people?

用名人的名字給孩子起名的文章嗎

I don't want Teddy to think

我不想泰迪覺得

he's a failure if he doesn't wind up

如果他的雕像最後沒能登上拉什莫爾山

on Mount Rushmore.

他就是廢物

Arthur. Oh!

亞瑟

This was tough, because Arthur is mythological.

這真是難 亞瑟是神話人物

Round Table, the whole deal.

那個圓桌騎士傳奇

But "The Name Game." Remember that?

名字遊戲 還記得嗎

"The Name Game"

名字遊戲[兒歌遊戲]

Brings us to Casey.

然後是凱西這名字

This whole next slew of names:

下面一串名字

Casey, Jordan, Dylan, Drew,

凱西 喬丹 迪蘭 祖

Taylor, Tyler and probably mostly Skylar

託勒 泰勒 可能還有斯蓋勒

are all names that could be girls' names.

都可能是女孩的名字

Why don't we just cut to the chase and call him Cindy?

我們何不省去麻煩直接叫他辛迪算了

Yeah, Atlanta. Trying to get out of this place.

我要離開亞特蘭大這

Denver's where it's at, man.

丹佛才是我要去的地方

They got the whole underground

那裡總有見不得光的

government conspiracy thing going on there.

政府陰謀醜聞

That so? I'm hearing a lot of chatter...

是嗎 我在聊天室裡看到

on the message boards the guys are talking about.

很多網友談論的內容

Gotcha. I should grab this.

懂了 我得接下這個電話

Sorry. Hey, honey. Hey, sweety.

抱歉 嘿 甜心 嘿 乖乖

Did you get my message? I did.

收到我的簡訊沒 收到了

I'm about halfway through it.

剛聽了一半

I thought I'd take a little break.

我想先歇會兒

Haha, look, I didn't want you to think

我不想讓你覺得

I was arbitrarily dismissing any of those names.

我獨斷否定了那些名字

You considered them carefully.

你考慮得很周全

I just, it's just such a big decision, you know?

只是 這是個重要的決定

I know. Clearly, you're taking it very seriously.

我當然知道 你對此非常認真

But more importantly, what are you wearing?

先別說這個 你現在穿的什麼

Armani Exchange.

Armani Exchange [阿瑪尼旗下的副牌時裝]

I'm talking to my... No, no, that's just the driver, baby.

我是在和我...不 是司機在說話 寶貝

Okay, listen, I'm about to be dropped off. I should go.

好 我馬上下車 得掛了

I love you, can't wait to see you.

我愛你 非常想見你

I love you too. Safe flying.

我也愛你 一路順風

Here you go. Perfect.

到了 很好

What in the eff?

搞什麼

Goddamn it! We knocked it right off.

媽的 我們把門撞掉了

Hey, man! You just hit my car!

老兄 你剛撞到我的車了

You just knocked my door off, man. Oh, man. Sorry about that.

你剛把我的門撞掉了 抱歉

First things first, is everybody okay?

最重要的是 大家都沒事吧

I'm in a Town Car! Don't you know airport protocol?

我開的"林肯城市" 你不知道機場規定嗎

Town Cars have the right of way always!

"林肯城市" 路上老大

That right there is some serious damage.

我的車損壞很嚴重

That ain't shit!

你那算個毛

My brotherinlaw is gonna kill me. I'm through!

我姐夫會殺了我的 明白

You okay?

你沒事吧

Sorry about my friend. I think he's been drinking.

抱歉 我朋友就那樣 估計他喝高了

You smell a little boozy too.

你也有點酒味

You guys drinking and driving together?

你倆一起喝酒開車?

Well, we haven't been drinking.

其實 我們沒喝

I mean, we had, we split a six-pack. Of 40s. But....

我們 我們只灌了半打 啤酒 不過...

You know what?

知道嗎

My father always had a saying:

我父親總說一句老話

When a day starts like this,

最開始倒黴

it's all uphill from here.

以後會一直走運

That's actually incorrect.

這話其實錯了

No, my dad used to say it.

不會 我爹總這樣說的

Uphill? No, it's all downhill from here.

走運? 不對 是一直黴運

But everybody wants to be up.

但大家都想走好運

Nobody wants to be down. So it's all uphill from here.

沒人想走黴運 所以是走運

But it's easier as you go down hell.

倒黴總是要容易

So your dad didn't know what the fuck he was talking about.

你爸說的是就是破爛兒

Hey, Shelby? We good? We're cool, man. I'll take care of it.

舍爾比 沒事吧 沒事 我會搞定的

Okay. Go get them, Hollywood!

好 出發 好萊塢巨星

Excuse me. Sir?

對不起 先生

You mind picking these up?

介意把這些撿起來嗎

I can't. You're not supposed to

不行

touch other people's luggage at an airport.

機場不允許碰他人行李

Handle your own luggage.

自己搞定

Bag check!

檢查包

This your bag, sir? Is there a problem?

這是你的包? 先生 有問題?

I'm gonna have to search it real quick, sir. OK. Yeah. Feel free.

我得檢查下 很快的 好 隨意

Mad magazine? That's cute.

搞笑大王 有意思

That's not mine.

這不是我的

This is your bag? That's not...

這不是你的包? 那不是

Jackpot!

找到了

That's definitely not mine. My bag got switched with this...

這絕對不是我的 我的包被一個

You packed your bag yourself, sir? But not that.

你自己裝的包嗎 但沒裝這個

I've never done drugs in my life.

我從沒吸過毒

This is absolutely...This is crazy.

這絕對 這不可能

Maybe you a drug mule.

你可能是毒騾[偷運毒品的人]

Do I look like a drug mule?

我看著像毒騾嗎

I don't know, how do drug mules look?

不知道 那毒騾什麼樣

You're the expert. What, like me?

你可是專家 你指像我這樣?

Who said that? Your eyes.

誰說的 你的眼睛

My eyes said something? Did my mouth say anything?

我的眼睛說了? 我嘴巴說了嗎

Your eyes just said it to me.

你眼神就這意思

I don't think you look like a...

我覺得你不像

Do you mind not tossing it up so much?

別這樣亂翻行嗎

Funky motherfucker, ain't you?

你是什麼鳥人啊

You are so inappropriate, it's crazy.

你太無禮了

I been called a lot of things, but "Inappropriate"?

什麼稱呼我都聽過 "無禮"

That's some fucked-up shit, yo.

真他媽的沒勁兒

Oh, my goodness.

老天

Look at this, Sonny.

看看 索尼

Fancy.

真豪華

Died and gone to heaven.

天上人間啊

Sir, are you not aware that there's a person here?

先生 這有人你沒瞧見

Sorry.

抱歉

Well, hello!

是你呀

How you doing?

還好嗎

What brings you up to first class?

你怎麼來頭等艙的

The seat that I procured

想方設法買的票

Oh, sorry. Excuse me.

抱歉 對不起

I was in uh, low class,

我本來是在普通艙的

and my seat belt didn't work,

但我的 安全帶壞了

and they bumped me up to the first class.

他們就把我提到頭等艙了

It's called economy.

這叫經濟艙

Lucky day. Nice to see you.

幸運日 見到你很高興

Sorry how we met, but, you know....

剛才那會兒對不起呀

相關焦點