1.I love you, but I don't like you anymore.
我愛你,但我已經不喜歡你了。
2.Who put the who really seriously, who is who really love dearly.
誰把誰真的當真,誰為誰真的心疼。
3.I've had a dream. It's the day and night before you go.
我做過黃粱一夢,是你走前的朝朝暮暮。
4.May one be partial to the generosity of this life.
願許一人偏愛,盡此生之慷慨。
5.I lost my love, how can you make me lost.
我失戀了,你怎麼把我弄丟了。
6.All enthusiasm disappears in waiting and disappointment, without exception or expectation.
所有熱情都會在等待和失望中消失,沒有例外,沒有期待。
7.Never meet a girl like me again.
以後再也不要遇到我這樣的女孩子了。
8.He just regards you as a game, but you play with his life.
他只不過把你當成一場遊戲,你卻用生命陪他玩。
9.It starts with willingness, and finally gives up.
始於心甘情願,終於願賭服輸。
10.Since I dare to openly miss the past, I'm not going to let other boys love me.
既然我敢明目張胆的懷念以前,我就沒打算讓其他男孩來愛我。
11.For you, I always can only be a stranger to miss.
對於你,我始終只能以陌生人的身份去懷念。
12.The best expectation is given to you, and the greatest regret is given to yourself.
最好的期望給了你,最大的遺憾給了自己。