閱讀推薦:為電影《花木蘭》預告片配音。
配音內容:
By edict of his Imperial Majesty,
皇上有令
every family must contribute one man to fight.
每家必徵召一名壯丁出徵
Have you no son?
花家無男丁嗎
I am blessed with two daughters…
我有幸養育兩女
I will fight.
我去就好
We must be strong…
我們必須堅強
this time he will not return.
這趟他恐怕不能歸來了
Loyal, brave, and ture…
忠 勇 真
it is my duty to protect my family.
我身負重任保衛家園
Ancestors, please protect her.
祖先們 請保佑她的平安
What is your name, soldier?
這位士兵叫什麼名字
Hua Jun, commander. Son of Hua Zhou.
啟稟將軍 我叫花軍 花弧之子
We are going to make men out of every single one of you.
我們將把各位鍛鍊成男子漢
Close the gate!
關上大門
Your spirit is evident…
你的意志明確
but something holds you back.
但似乎還有所顧慮
When they find out who you are…
如果大家發現你的身份
they will show you no mercy.
絕對不會對你手下留情
I’m Hua Mulan…
我是花木蘭
I will bring honor to us all.
我會榮耀歸來
(2020.9.4)
歡迎您的關注!