資源來源於網絡如有侵權請聯繫刪除
公眾號後臺回覆:勵志演講
伊萬企業家 ・ Evan Carmichael
「要做到不可被取代」 - 印裔世界小姐的勵志感悟
"Become IRREPLACEABLE!"
「要做到不可被取代」 - 印裔世界小姐的勵志感悟
"Become IRREPLACEABLE!" - Priyanka Chopra (@priyankachopra) - #Entspresso
早上好 這裡是信任國度 我是伊萬
– Good morning Believe Nation, it’s Evan.
我的信條是信任 我比人們
My one word is believe in, and I believe
更信任他們自己
in people more than they believe in themselves.
我堅信如果你像我一樣
And my sincere hope is that if you see in yourself
看待你自己 你能改變世界
what I see in you, you』ll be able to change the planet.
所以為了讓你達成這個目標
So to help you on your journey,
今天的觀點是「變得不可替代」
today’s message is」become irreplaceable.」
交給你了 樸雅卡·喬普拉
Over to you, Priyanka Chopra.
(公雞叫)
(rooster crows)
♬我每天早上醒來
♫ I wake up every morning
♬意式濃縮催我前進
♫ Entspresso keep me going
♬我每天早上醒來
♫ I wake up every morning
樸雅卡:當我十九歲的時候 非常年輕
– [Priyanka] When I was very young, I was 19,
我正剛開始做視頻 我記得
and I was doing the first few movies I remember
製片人會說「嗯 如果她不能做好
the producers would say,」Well, if she can’t work it out
這沒什麼 我們只需要選其他的演員
「it’s fine. We』ll just cast someone else,
女孩們是可取代的」 潛意識地
「girls are replaceable.」 Subconsciously,
這深深地印在了我的頭腦中
it really worked on my mind,
於是我開始重新找到堅強的部分
and I started picking up parts which were strong,
不再僅僅是那個苦惱的女孩
which were not just the damsel in distress
等待別人來拯救我
waiting for someone to rescue me.
現在我30歲 距離我第一次做視頻已經過了15年
Now 30, 15 years later the movies that I do, .
我變得不可替代了
I’m irreplaceable
-如果你想在你正在從事的領域取得成功
– If you want to be a successin whatever you’re doing
你必須非常擅長它從而變得不可替代
then you have to be so good at it that you’re irreplaceable.
如果有人能輕鬆代替你
If I can swap out yourproduct or your service
幹你幹的活
with somebody else’s really easily
那麼你將永無出頭之日
then you’re never going to stand out,
你將永遠無法成功
you’re never going to reallybuild a successful business.
你的價值 低落塵埃
It’s going to be a race down to the bottom for price.
如果我說不出我賣的東西
If I can’t tell the difference
和我的對手有什麼區別
between what you’re selling and what your competitors are selling
那我就只會選擇價格最低的那個
then I’m just going to gowith whoever is the cheapest.
而許多企業家就會專門將價格壓低
And that’s where a lot ofentrepreneurs are playing.
如今對大多數顧客來說
Now price is always going to be important,
他們的確一直認為商品的價格很重要
but it’s not always the most important thing
但價格卻並非是最重要的東西
for a majority of a lot of customers.
只要你在工作上足夠出眾一切迎刃而解
You just haven’t done yourjob to stand out enough.
我認為平衡你的驕傲與謙卑也是重中之重
I think it’s also really important to balance your ego with your humbleness.
我覺的這兩點都是必要的
I think it’s important to have both.
許多的企業家
I think a lot of entrepreneurs
或大多數的普通人都偏向於兩者之中的一個
and a lot of people play on one side of the spectrum
而對另一個的重視就遠遠不夠了
and not enough of the other.
許多企業家過分謙卑
And so a lot of entrepreneurs,we don’t have enough ego,
對自己沒有足夠的驕傲與信心
we don’t have enough pride, wedon’t have enough confidence
以至於無法立足 發現自身價值
in ourselves to go out and charge
感覺自己是
what we’re worth, tofeel like we’re worthy.
我想有許多的企業家會將
I think a lot of entrepreneurscould boost their prices 20,
自己商品的價值提升20,25,30%
25, 30% and not seea dip in their customers.
很多企業家會放低售價
I think too many entrepreneursjust underprice themselves
因為他們對自己正在出售的商品或所做的工作
because they don’t haveenough confidence in what
並沒有足夠的信心
they’re selling and what they’re doing.
所以一定要將謙卑和自負平衡好
I think too, though, youbalance it with humbleness
因為如果你不夠謙遜那你永遠不會成長
because if you are not humblethen you』ll never grow.
永遠也學不到真本事 並且也不會變得更好
And you』ll never learn, andyou』ll never try to get better,
不會嘗試去提升自己 因為你覺得你什麼都懂了
and you』ll never try to keep improving because you think you know everything.
舉個例子 如果我看自己的油管頻道
And so if I look at my YouTube channel as
我和各行各業的人都
an example, I』ve had a number of conversations
討論過我的頻道
with different people talking about my channel, and often
首先我要說的是
it』ll start with me saying all
我想做的所有事情
the things that I want to work on.
比如我想要變得更好一點
Like I need to get better.
我需要寫出更好的內容
I need to create better content.
我要每天做出三個固定的
I need to make three solid
受人歡迎的視頻
videos a day that people love
每一個系列都在引導著這個頻道的發展
and every series is leadingto growth to the channel
在視頻的受眾之中產生很大影響
and is having a big impacton the audience reach.
很多時候人們自然的反應
And a lot of times the natural reaction
會試著鼓勵你
from people will be to tryto be supportive and say, 「Well,
雖然你每天做三個視頻
you’re making three videos a day.
我一周才能做一個 或者我努力一周做出一個視頻
「I’m making one a week,」 or,」I struggle to make one a week.
「你已經很棒了 你已經擁有很大的影響力」
「You’re already doing great.You’re already having such a
所以你不需要再給自己太大壓力
「big impact, you shouldn’tbe so hard on yourself.」
而就在這時危險就悄然降臨
And this is where the danger comes in
因為如果我剛好符合他們的期望
because if I just livedto their expectations,
你知道的 我這樣只能算是小地方的大人物罷了
You know, I’m just somebig fish in this tiny pond.
這樣很容易會自我滿足
It’s easy to feel goodabout myself, right?
可能會覺得 「嗯 你說的對 「
It’s easy to say,」Well,you know, you’re right.」
如果你把我的頻道與其他油管上的視頻做比較
If I compare myself to allthese other YouTube channels
他們一星期做一個視頻 那真的很難
where they’re making one videoa week and that’s really hard
對他們來說 很好
and that’s really good for them
然後我降低我的標準到他們的水平
then I lower my standards to where they’re at
和到他們所能觸及到的優秀程度
and what they see as excellent.
對我而言 我對自己的要求會更高
Or for me, I have greaterstandards for myself.
我要求自己要做的更多
And so I push myself to want to do more.
我想我的視頻要編輯得更好一點
I believe the editing can be better.
我想我的視頻的攝影要更優秀點
I believe the filming can be better.
我相信我會變得越來越好
I believe I can be better.
我相信視頻的內容的質量也會有所提升
I believe the contentwe have can be better.
一切都要越變越好
Everything can always be better and
這種信念會推動著我充滿熱情地行動起來
that』ll push ourselves to go out and do it.
同時我覺得我的頻道
And at the same time, I think my channel
是油管同期頻道中最棒的
is the greatest YouTube channel, period.
我覺得它是送給人文學科的一份禮物
I think my channel is a gift to humanity.
我覺得如果有一個油管頻道會
I think if a YouTubechannel was going to win
獲得諾貝爾獎 那一定是我的頻道
a Nobel prize it should be my channel.
我很愛我的頻道 我認為它
I love my channel, Iconsume my own channel more
比其他的頻道都要好
than any other channel and I
我認為它簡直是人文學科的福音
think it’s a gift to humanity,
我真的這麼想 我也相信
I do, I believe that,
我的頻道還需要不斷進步
and it needs to get a lot better. Right,
所以我要對此保持謙遜有又驕傲的態度
so embracing both sides.
對待你的事業也是如此
And so I think feeling thatsame way about your business,
相信你的工作還有提升空間
feeling like the work that you’re doing
你才能不斷進步
can always get better, can always improve.
提高自己的技能 變得更加努力
You can improve yourskills and your hustle,
時刻幹勁十足 要進行大量的練習
and your drive, and howmuch practice you put in it,
投入精力 永遠都會有要去學習的新東西
and energy, and there’salways something new to learn.
永遠不要停止學習
You’re never done learning,
因為一旦停下來 你就不會再進步了
as soon as you stop learning you’re done.
你也一直在產生很多的價值
And you’re also providing a lot of value.
你的產品很好 或者你的服務很棒
You have a great productor a great service.
有很多的愛加進去
There’s a lot of love that goes in.
你與你的競爭對手之間
There’s a noticeable difference between you and somebody else,
肯定會有明顯的差別
the rest of your competition.
去找到你們的不同之處
Feeling that becauseif you don’t feel that,
你如果不這麼做 你的顧客也無法感受其中的差別
you’re customers won’t feel that either.
如果有人接到你的電話
If somebody gets on the call
或者見到你
with you or meets with you
你不能自信地解釋你的不同
and you can’t, with pride,explain why you’re different
和為什麼你能更好地幫他們看到結果
and why you’re better, andfor them to see that result.
如果他們發現不了你的優勢
If they can’t see it
他們自然不會把更多的錢花在你身上
they’re not going to pay you more,
他們不會選擇你而選擇其他人
they’re not going to pickyou over somebody else.
而這就意味著 最終
And that means, ultimately,
你並不能把你的事業發展成它能達到的規模
you can’t grow your business as big as it should be.
這就是平衡的重要
It’s the balance, humbleness plus
謙卑與自負或信心是不可替代的
ego/confidence become irreplaceable.
所以今天的問題就是
So the question of the day today is, I’m curious,
我很好奇 什麼使你無可替代
what is the thing that makes you irreplaceable?
什麼可以如此特別 獨一無二
What’s so special, unique,
沒有人能像你一樣做你的事情
different about your business that nobody else can do just like you.
在評論下面留言
Leave it down in the comments below,
我會很好奇去看
I’m really curious to find out.
如果你在前面幾小時內給這個視頻留言
And also if you leave a comment within the first couple hoursof this video going live
你將有機會贏得我們每日獎勵兩個中的一個
you have a chance of winning one of our two daily prizes.
我迫切想大聲地對德夫·甘道夫說
I also want to give a quickshout-out to Dev Gadhvi. Dev,
德夫,非常感謝
thank you so much
因為你選擇了我的一本書
for picking up a copy of my book
在你的頻道「國家保衛」中為你的觀眾做一次回顧
and doing a review on yourchannel for your audience. CareNation,
因為你採訪莉莉
for doingthe interview with Lily,
並把所有的喜愛和支持都給予了
and all the love and support you』ve given
我的書《你的一句話》
for my book,」Your One Word.」
我真的很欣慰 朋友 也很高興
I really appreciate it man and I’m so glad
你們能享受這次閱讀
that you enjoyed the read.
再次感謝大家觀看
Thank you guys again for watching.
我相信你們 希望你們能夠繼續相信自己
I believe in you, I hope you continue to believe in yourself,
不管你的一句話是什麼
and whatever your one word is.
愛你們 我們明天早上在
Much love and I』ll seeyou again tomorrow morning
另一個有著意式濃縮咖啡激情的視頻中再見
for another shot of Entspresso.
#我每天早上醒來#
♫ I wake up every morning
#意式濃縮催我前進#
♫ Entspresso keep me going
你知道 你將在你的人生中開始一項工作
– You know, in your lifeyou will start a job
而這就是我說的
and this is what I say
每個新人來到
that every single new person coming
皮克斯 不管你做的工作
into Pixar, no matter what you do
是否讓你在那個團隊不可或缺
make yourself indispensableto that organization.
都要使你自己成為非常必要的人
Make yourself indispensable.
在那裡 當你做完你的工作
Where people, afteryou’re done with your job
人們不能想像這個地方沒有你
people cannot imaginethe place without you.
不用問什麼 你的事業被肯定了
And without asking for athing your career will be set.
你會成為創造歷史的人
– You can be a history maker
或者你
or you can be liked
會被你周圍的每個人喜歡
by everyone around you, you can’t be both.
我是說 理所當然地去實踐你的個人魅力
I mean the very nature ofliving your personal greatness
在我們的世界裡做一些超世俗的事
and doing somethingotherworldly in our world of ours
意味著你將
means you’re going to have
不得不和大多數人想的不一樣
to think differently from the majority.
你將不得不養成
You’re going to have to install the habits and routines
大部分人不會有的習慣和常規
that most people don’t do.
你將不得不生活 說話 呼吸 散步 工作 生產 創造
You’re going to have to live,talk, breathe, walk, work, produce,create
以大部分帶有
in a way that most people who are card carrying members
崇尚平庸標籤的人不會接受的方式
of the cult of mediocrity just don’t buy into.
我的意思是 你看看
I mean you look at most people out
今天世界上大多數人
on the world today,
這不是批判 這只是報導
and this is not judging,this is just reporting,
但是他們沉迷於娛樂 他們喜歡閒談
but they’re addicted toentertainment, they love gossiping.
他們是消極的 他們是有毒的
They’re negative. They’re toxic.
任何想做出點偉大事情的人 他們都想打擊他們
Anyone who wants to do anything great, they want to bring them down.
他們趕走改變遊戲的人
They dismiss the game changers
他們只是在混日子
and they’re just coasting through life.
因此 理所當然你要加快你的遊戲
And so the very nature ofyou stepping up your game,
發揮你最大的潛力 獲得你的技能
living your greatestpotential, owning your craft,
去支配你的領域 過上一個傳奇的生活
dominating your field, andliving a life that’s legendary
這意味著你將不得不捨棄這5%
means you’re going to have to leave the 5%
去做過極少數人生活的決定
and make a decision tolive as very few people do.
那麼這意味著什麼?
And what does that mean?
這意味著 你將被嘲笑
It means you’re going to be laughed at.
這意味著 你將被愚弄
It means you’re going to be ridiculed.
這意味著 你將被誤解
It means you’re going to be misunderstood
因為處於領先位置是一項孤獨的運動
because leadership is a lonely sport.
並且 這意味著你可能會被憎恨
And it means you just might be hated.
我們談論冷卻者 我們談論終結者
– We talk about coolers,we talk about closers,
我們談論清理者
and we talk about cleaners.
清理者將使你一再地得到最終結果
Cleaners are going to get you that end result over and over again.
他們準備得如此充分 他們的直覺
They are so well preparedand their instincts are
如此敏銳 以至於他們已經知道該做什麼
so sharp they already know what to do.
如果有一個人表現得特別
If there’s a person that’sproducing exceptionally,
那在它的後面有一個理由
there’s a reason behind it.
這是個過程 這持續的挑戰會不斷地來
It’s the process, the constantchallenge to get there again,
一次又一次地鞭策這些個體
and again, and again is whatdrives these individuals.
每個人都說「我們想成為傳奇」
Everyone talks about」Wewant to be legendary.」
你想變得具有標誌性 就不要只想做傳奇
You want to be iconic,don’t settle for legendary.