朗讀者:阿慧
朗讀者:阿琳
I heard, that your settled down
我聽說,你有了停泊的海港
That you, found a girl and your married now.
你遇見另一個女孩,已經走進幸福的殿堂
I heard that your dreams came true.
我聽說,你有了成真的夢想
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.
她一定對你很好,我卻總讓你受傷
Old friend, why are you so shy?
老朋友,為什麼你會這樣害羞
It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.
遮掩著,隱瞞著,欲蓋彌彰 這不是你,這根本不像
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
雖討厭想你時的悲傷
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
但我無法逃避,也無法抵抗
I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded, 我只希望,你能再次看看我的臉龐,然後記起所有的遺忘
That for me, it isn't over.
對我來說,一切還沒有終場
You'd know, how the time flies.
你知道的,最殘忍的莫過於時光
Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.
我們仿佛昨天還停留在彼此的心上
We were born and raised in a summery haze.
愛情被我們種植在夏季,慢慢生長
Bound by the surprise of our glory days.
滿載著快樂,或者是榮光
Nothing compares, no worries or cares.
沒什麼能與之相比,也不必牽掛或者失望
Regret's and mistakes they're memories made.
我們曾有過太多遺憾和誤解的地方
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste
可沒人知道,讓我們分手的到底是苦果還是蜜糖
Nevermind, I'll findsomeone like you.
算了吧,我總會牽起另一雙和你相似的手掌
I wish nothing but the best, for you too.
我別無所求,只希望你能安然無恙
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:
只求你別忘記我,我記得你曾對我講
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"
愛情有時地久天長,卻又讓人如此受傷……