美劇《傳教士》第二季第一集Part90-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-22 可小果

尋找上帝

第一日

每年七千萬例包皮手術

70 million circumcisions every year --

還只是上報的數目

that they report!

還只是這個國家的數量

And that's just in this country.

想想吧

Think about that.

你猜怎麼著 卡西迪

You know what, Cassidy?

我不想想

I don't want to.

七千萬小男孩的包皮

70 million baby boys' foreskins, right,

切掉 收割 堆積起來

severed, harvested, piled up,

塞到倉庫裡面去

shoveled into bloody warehouses,

你不會想知道他們用這些來幹什麼

and you don't want to know what they're using them for.

-他們是誰 卡西迪 -獨裁者

- Who's the "They," Cassidy? - The oligarchs.

很大的產業

It's big business.

我們現在去見的這傢伙

Hey, this guy of yours we're gonna go see --

他是什麼來頭

what's his deal?

麥克是家裡的老朋友了

Mike's an old family friend.

如果我們在找上帝 從那裡開始比較好

If we're looking for God, seems like a good place to start.

他好比一個找上帝的偵探 是嗎

So, he's like a God detective, right?

那種靈體搜尋者

Like some kinda spirit tracker,

賞金獵人嗎

bounty hunter kinda family friend?

他是宗教學者

He's a religious scholar.

讀過很多書

Just reads a lot.

聽上去從他那開始很有趣

Well...that sounds like a fun place to start.

皮膚移植 皮膚移植

Skin grafts. Skin grafts.

我們知道包皮被用來皮膚移植

We know they're putting foreskin in skin grafts.

《奧普拉秀》裡提到過

It was on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."

他們還會把它加到女生都用的

And they're putting it into t-the face creams

-面霜裡去 -等下

- you all use -- the girls. - Hold up.

他們沒有把包皮加到面霜裡去

They do not - put foreskins in face creams.

他們這樣幹了 它有助於膠原蛋白增加

Yes, they do. It helps bloody collagen

-或是類似的玩意 -那不是真的 卡西迪

- or something like that. - Cassidy, that is a lie!

你會感覺到那些小小的包皮在你身上

You'd feel those...itty-bitty foreskins on you.

你感覺到的是更光滑 更年輕的皮膚

What you feel is smoother, younger-seeming skin, see?

這就是他們的賣點

And that's how they hawk it.

你得去好好想想

You just got to think about it.

-你皮膚的確不錯 -閉嘴

- You do have nice skin. - Shut up.

這個下午又將會是多雲天氣

Back to 50/50 mix of sunshine with clouds this afternoon.

真是首爛歌

This is such a bad song.

稀爛

Shite.

來吧艾琳

Come on, Eileen

操 我剛剛點上

Bollocks. I just lit this.

你開了多快

How fast were you going?

時速97英裡

97.

沒事的

It's cool.

我就靠邊停下

I just pull over and...

然後拿出阿富汗老兵的架勢

do my Afghan war vet thing.

是啊 你可以這麼做

Yeah. You could do that.

你認真的

Seriously?

取決於你

It's up to you.

我們油不多了

We're low on gas.

那就不這樣做好了

Don't do it, then.

我喜歡飆車

I love a car chase.

這一刻你就是全部

At this moment You mean everything

你穿著那裙子

You in that dress

我得坦白我的想法

My thoughts I confess

快接近地面了

Verge on dirty

快來呀艾琳

Ah, come on, Eileen

快來艾琳

Come on, Eileen

你會永遠哼這調子

And you'll hum this tune forever

快來艾琳 我可以發誓

Come on, Eileen Oh, I swear What he means

這一刻你就是全部

At this moment You mean everything

你穿著那裙子

You in that dress

我得坦白我的想法

My thoughts I confess

快接近地面了

Verge on dirty

快來艾琳 快來艾琳

Ah, come on, Eilee Come on, Eileen

這歌不錯

It's a good song.

是啊

Yeah.

還不錯

It's all right.

高興了嗎

You happy now?

差不多

Gettin' there.

你真可愛

You're cute.

想約個會嗎

Wanna go out sometime?

樂意至極

I'd like that.

給我下車

Get out of the car!

會有個計劃對吧

There's gonna be plan, right?

當然

Sure.

好了怪胎

All right, freak.

立刻把大麻和傘丟了

Drop the grass and the umbrella right now.

但我需要這傘

But I need the umbrella,

否則我會燒起來的

or otherwise I burst into flames, see?

把傘丟了 快

Drop the umbrella -- now!

好的 好的 讓我拿點東西

All right. Well, all right. Lemme just get me things.

不 舉手 把手舉起來

No, hands! Hands! Let me see your hands!

-把手舉起來 -放鬆

- Let me see your hands! - Just relax.

-我只是要拿防曬霜 -舉手

- I'm just gonna grab me sunscreen. - Let me see!

我只想拿我的防曬...

I just want to grab my sunscree--

手給我

Give me your hands!

你個混蛋

You bastard!

-把手放在... -小心 小心

- Put your hands on the -- Be careful. Be careful.

-非常感謝 -不客氣

- Thanks ever so much. - Yeah, sure thing.

-記錄一下吧 -你到底在幹什麼

- Let's book. - What the hell are you doing?

什麼 他說了他會著火

What? He said he'd catch fire.

笨蛋

Idiot.

我猜他說他需要傘

Guess he was telling the truth

是實話 對吧

about needing that umbrella, huh?

小子 出來

Come on out here, boy.

我想問你們一些問題

I want to ask y'all some questions --

站到太陽下來

out here in the sunshine.

-不 不 不 不要 -住手

- No, no, no, no, no. Do-- Don't -- stop.

把槍收起來

Holster your guns.

你說了什麼

What the hell'd you just say?

閉嘴

Shut your mouth!

到那去

Step over there.

You --

給我們的車加油

gas up our car.

You --

用催淚噴霧噴你蛋蛋

mace your balls.

你們倆手牽手

You two, hold hands.

還有你

And, you --

唱《德克薩斯的黃玫瑰》

recite "The Yellow Rose of Texas."

德克薩斯有一株黃玫瑰 我要去看一眼

There's a yellow rose of Texas I'm goin' down to see

沒有士兵知道她 只有我知道

No other soldier knows her, no soldier, only me

我離開時她哭了

She cried so when I left her

這讓她很傷心

It'd like to have broke her heart

如果我遇見她 再也不分離

And if I ever meet her, we nevermore will part

不 我不喜歡那個

Nah, I don't like that.

-不喜歡什麼 -你體內那東西

- Like what? - That thing of yours --

強迫我親你的東西

that thing that made me kiss you.

-創世紀 -不管叫什麼 我不喜歡

- Genesis. - Whatever. I don't like it.

你寧願我們殺出一條血路嗎

You rather we just shoot our way out of this?

至少很公平

Be fair, at least.

-那東西很無趣 -還是有點有趣的

- That thing ain't even fun. - It's kinda fun.

你腦子裡有個東西

Something that gets in your head

像是那種大腦裡的煙霧怪手

like some kinda smoky brain hand

指使你做這些事嗎

that makes you do things?

大腦煙霧怪手

"Smoky brain hand"?

不重要 我的意思是你怎麼會喜歡這樣

Whatever. Look, my point is, how would you like it?

帶上卡西迪 我們走吧

Get Cassidy and let's go.

一個安靜的夏日夜晚 她問我 你記得嗎

...one quiet summer night She said, "Oh, do you remember?"

我們很久以前分開了

"We parted long ago"

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點