美劇《幻影惡靈》第二季第一集Part46-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-11 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

你快逃吧 維姬

Just save yourself, Vic.

我懷孕了

I'm pregnant.

賓·帕特裡奇是個危險分子

Bing Partridge is a dangerous man.

如果我們不阻止他 他還會再殺人的

If we don't stop him, he will kill again.

我會確保這孩子

I'm gonna make sure this baby

永遠不會遇到像查理·曼克斯那樣的人

never meets anyone like Charlie Manx.

咬小個子 喝他的血

Bite the smallest! Drink his blood!

咬小個子 吃他的肉

Bite the smallest! Eat him up!

咬小個子 喝...

Bite the smallest! Drink --

咬小個子 吃他的肉

Bite the smallest! Eat him up!

雪橇屋

Sleigh House.

房子燒毀前他就住在這

This is where he lived before it burned down.

我姐姐說他以前就用那個舊爐子活烤小孩

My sister says he used to roast kids alive in that old stove.

胡說 他才沒吃掉他們

Bullshit. He didn't eat them.

你害怕嗎

You scared?

他坐牢了

He's in jail.

他昏迷了 但他還是能殺死你

He's in a coma, but he could still kill you

因為他會魔法

'cause he's magic.

-咬小個子 吃他的肉 -來抓我啊

- Bite the smallest! Eat him up! - Come get me!

咬小個子 喝他的血

Bite the smallest! Drink his blood!

咬小個子 吃他的肉

Bite the smallest! Eat him up!

咬小個子 喝他的血

Bite the smallest! Drink his blood!

咬小個子 吃他的肉

Bite the smallest! Eat him up!

咬小個子 喝他的血

Bite the smallest! Drink his blood!

咬小個子 吃他的肉

Bite the smallest! Eat him up!

繆麗 怎麼回事

Millie? What's happening?

我姐姐說他用拐杖糖和禮物拐騙孩子

My sister says he tricked kids with candy canes and presents.

哄他們上他那輛可怕的車

Tricked them into his creepy car,

帶到這裡

brought them here.

據說可能有幾百個孩子被埋在這

They say hundreds of kids could be buried out here,

甚至幾千個

maybe thousands.

沒人知道他把他們...

No one knows how long he...

關在這多久了

kept them here...

-他們是誰 -或對他們做了什麼

- Who are they? - ...or what he did to them.

他們來自另一個世界嗎

Are they from the other world?

他們看起來很有意思

They look fun.

你 過來

You. Come here.

我們來玩一個新遊戲

We're gonna play a new game.

怎麼了 繆麗

What is it, Millie?

父親

Father.

幻影惡靈

第二季 第一集

科羅拉多州 岡巴羅

勝利

卡莫迪汽修店

她又去泡泡屋了

She's in her bubble room again.

她在工作

She's working.

媽媽 媽媽

Mom! Mom!

看爸爸給我買了什麼

Look what Dad got me.

我猜猜 《NBA 2k四百萬零一》遊戲嗎

Let me guess --"NBA 2k Four Million and One"?

是"2k20"

"2k20"

不愧是幸運小蝙蝠啊

Wow. Lucky Bats, huh?

幸運的是我

Dude, I'm the lucky one.

我這樣的死宅怎麼會這麼幸運

Now, how did a nerd like me get so lucky?

你我都知道醜陋的真相 卡莫迪

You and I both know the ugly truth, Carmody.

-我不是看上你 -不是嗎

- I ain't here for you. - Oh, no?

No.

我看上的是你的漫畫收藏

I'm here for your comic collection.

老天

Oh, man.

你們別膩歪了

Guys, cut it out.

好 看看你的能耐

Okay. Let's see what ya got.

韋恩 告訴你媽媽她很棒

Wayne, tell your mom she's awesome.

-別陰陽怪氣了 -就是

- Stop being weird. - Yeah.

我會在"2k"裡打敗她

I'm gonna beat her at "2k."

我得把漆噴完 孩子

Well, I gotta finish this tank, kiddo.

跟你爸說去

Talk to your dad.

他太老了

He's too old.

沒勁

No hustle.

你說什麼

Oh, excuse me?

小蝙蝠覺得你老了

Bats here thinks you're old.

-老古董 -我只是從容

- Ancient. - I am unhurried.

但我隨時能在任何遊戲裡

But I will beat y'all little behinds

完虐你們

at any video game any day of the week.

查理·曼克斯是誰

Mm. Who's Charlie Manx?

你說什麼

What'd you just say?

查理·曼克斯 電視在播

Charlie Manx. He's on the TV.

查理·曼克斯被發現死亡

...連環殺手今天在他監獄的病床上去世

...serial killer died today in his prison hospital bed

過去八年他都處於深度昏迷

after spending the last eight years in a deep coma.

查理·曼克斯曾是...

Charlie Manx was...

這是好事 維姬 天大的好消息

This is good news, Vic. Great news.

抱歉 那有沒有...

Look, I'm --I'm sorry. Did that...

讓你產生幻覺

that cause visions?

沒有 我沒事

No, I'm fine. I...

我只是...

Just...

好 我們看電影吧

Okay. Let's go --movies.

總能幫你忘記這些

Always helps you forget.

我們可以把他拋諸腦後了

We can start putting him behind us.

我需要出去清醒一下頭腦

I think I just need to clear my head, you know?

我能開皮卡嗎

Mind if I take the truck?

沒問題

Yeah, okay.

-好 -行

- All right. - Cool.

我在這等你

I'll be here.

麻薩諸塞州 黑弗裡爾

野獸醒了

The beast has awoken.

請把我外套放回去 不然弄皺了

Yo, can you put my jacket back before you mess it up, please?

不要

Nope.

-麥琪 走開啦 -不要

- Maggie, get away from me. - Nope.

麥琪

Maggie. Ma--

-感覺好嗎 -別弄傷我

- Feeling good? - Don't break me, now.

別弄傷我了

Don't break me.

-弄傷你 -對

- Oh, break you? - Don't break me.

天啊

Oh, my God.

等等 等等

Hold on, hold on, hold on.

不不不 麥琪

No. No, no, no, Maggie.

把我的聯調局寶貝發到社交網上

Put my FBI bae on the Gram.

-拜託 -不要 麥琪

- Please, please. - Maggie.

不要啦

No, no, no.

你們都看看這個女子

Y'all, look at this woman.

你們睡覺時

While y'all sleeping,

我家寶貝就在服務和保護世界

my baby is serving and protecting the world.

-全世界哦 -好了 你別鬧了

- The world, y'all. - Okay, okay. Would you please stop?

野丫頭來電

幹嘛

W- What?

她離開這裡後 打給你不超過五次

I can count on one hand the number of times she's called

但每次打來

since she left town, and every time she does,

都沒好事

it's...trouble.

她一定聽說了曼克斯的死訊

She must've heard about Manx's death.

就像我剛說的

Like I said.

瞧啊

Well, well.

看誰終於學會用手機啦

Look who finally figured out how to work a phone.

電視上說查理·曼克斯死了

They're saying Charlie Manx is dead.

我知道

I know.

你能問問你的拼字方塊嗎

Will you ask your Tiles?

我不再用那個了

I don't do that anymore.

麥琪 拜託了

Maggie, please.

維姬 他死了

Vic, he's dead.

你的方塊說的嗎

Did your Tiles say that?

聯調局說的

The FBI did,

他們的消息來源很可靠

and they got it from a very reliable snitch --

是丹佛的法醫

the Denver medical examiner.

他們弄錯了

Well, they're wrong.

我才是註定該殺死他的人

I'm the one who's supposed to kill him.

你的方塊說的 麥琪 方塊從不說謊

Your Tiles said so, Maggie. They never lie.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點