更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
愛荷華州 赫爾
媽媽
Mom? u202d
-怎麼了 丹尼 -我能跟你一起睡嗎
- What is it, Danny? - Can I sleep with you?
我可以離開
I could go. u202d
不 他已經很大了 不能跟我一起睡了
No, no, no. He's too old for this.
今晚就別玩這個遊戲了吧 丹尼爾
Let's not play this game tonight, Daniel.
求求你了
Please?
我覺得很孤獨
I feel lonesome.
就像我是全世界唯一的一個人一樣
Like I'm the only person in the whole world.
快回床上睡覺去吧 寶貝
Go back to bed, honey.
*噢 聖誕樹 噢 聖誕樹*
* O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree *
*你美麗地矗立 青翠欲滴*
* You stand in verdant beauty *
*你的枝丫 在夏日一片碧綠*
* Your boughs are green in summer's glow *
*冬雪覆蓋 也不會褪色*
* And do not fade in winter's snow *
*噢 聖誕樹 噢 聖誕樹*
* O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree *
*你美麗地矗立 青翠欲滴*
* You stand in verdant beauty *
*噢 聖誕樹 噢 聖誕樹*
* O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree *
*你的枝丫有多麼忠貞*
* How faithful are thy branches? *
*噢 聖誕樹 噢 聖誕樹*
* O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree *
*你的枝丫有多麼忠貞*
* How faithful are thy branches? *
*你在夏日快樂地成長 鬱鬱蔥蔥*
*In summer greenly dost thou grow*
*永遠青翠 哪怕是...*
* And green amidst the... *
你早該睡覺了才對 丹尼爾·摩爾
You're up past your bedtime, Daniel Moore.
丹尼爾
Daniel?
你好啊
Hello.
我叫查理·曼克斯
My name is Charlie Manx.
我最理解孤獨的感覺了
And I understand what it is to feel lonesome.
就好像你是全世界...
To feel like you're the only person...
唯一的一個人
in the whole world.
不 不要
No, no.
別擔心 孩子
Don't fret, my boy.
那些禮物會還給你的
Those presents will return to you
只要我們到達聖誕樂園 你就能擁有了
just as soon as we arrive at Christmasland.
那是個非常特殊的地方 每一天都是聖誕節
Oh, it's a very special place where every day is Christmas Day
不開心是違法的哦
and unhappiness is against the law.
你想去那裡嗎
Would you like to go there?
我想要我媽媽
I want my mom.
丹尼爾
Daniel!
媽媽 媽媽
Mom! Mom!
媽媽
Mom! u202d
你媽對你的遊戲不感興趣 丹尼爾·摩爾
Your mother wasn't interested in your games, Daniel Moore,
她對你也沒有興趣
and she isn't interested in you.
等我們到達聖誕樂園就好了
You just wait u202dtill we get to Christmasland.
那裡每一個人都愛遊戲
Everybody loves games there.
不要 寶貝 快跑
No, baby! Run!
幻影惡靈
第一季 第一集
麻薩諸塞州 黑弗裡爾
夢想遠大
維姬 天吶
Vic? Oh, my God!
我剛看到你媽了
I saw your mother,
-但我沒意識到... -是啊 我懂的
- but I didn't realize -- Yeah, no, I know.
我只是夏季過來給她幫幫忙而已
I'm just helping her out for the summer.
真好 我永遠無法跟我媽一起工作
Cool. I could never work with my mother.
我覺得我會殺了她
I think I'd kill her.
說到我媽
Oh, speaking of my mother...
你申請的是什麼學校
Where are you applying?
到處都申請了一遍
You know. All over.
你可能會被提前錄取 你這麼聰明
You probably get early admissions, you smart bitch.
埃克塞特那邊怎麼樣
How, um...how's Exeter?
糟透了
A shitshow.
一堆的預修課 還有體育運動和實習
All AP classes, plus sports and the internship.
如果我進不了常春藤盟校 我媽會自殺的
My mother will kill herself if I don't get into an Ivy.
好吧 你這麼聰明 肯定可以的
Yeah, well, you're real smart, so you will.
天吶 維姬·麥奎恩
Man! Vic McQueen.
我上次見到你時
Last time I saw you,
你爸開著他的哈雷摩託車帶我兜風了
your dad took me for a ride on his Harley.
那是八年級畢業的時候
Eighth grade graduation.
你一路都在尖叫
You screamed u202dall the way down the block.
-他騎摩託車跟個瘋子一樣 -可能是吧
- He drove like a psycho. - Probably, yeah.
你們勞動節時打算去溫尼珀索基湖嗎
Are you guys going to Winnipesaukee for Labor Day?
是啊 我父母準備在湖邊小屋辦個派對
Yeah. My parents are throwing a party at the lake house.
你也應該去 就像過去一樣
You should come! It'll be like old times.
-去吧 -我沒聽到你吸塵的聲音哦
- Come. u202d- I don't hear vacuuming!
薇拉
Willa!
抱歉 麥奎恩夫人 我就不打擾你了
Sorry, Mrs. McQueen. Let me get out of your hair.
你應該去
You should come.
-好的 -再見
- Okay. - Bye.
-再見 -再見
- Bye. - Bye.
你今年夏天幫了我很大的忙
You have been such a big help this summer.
或許在你畢業後 還可以繼續這樣
Maybe we could keep it up after you graduate?
我知道清洗廁所不是什麼光鮮有趣的事
I know cleaning toilets isn't glamorous,
但也算是穩定的工作
but it's steady work.
我的時間比較自由
I make my own hours.
薪水也不錯 不是嗎
And the money's pretty good, don'tcha think?
我們可以一起做事 會很有趣的
We could go into business together. It'd be fun.
維姬
Vicki.
你的高中生活只剩下一年了
You got one year of high school left.
等高中一畢業 你總得找工作啊
You got to do something when it's over.
薇拉要去上大學
Well, Willa's going to college.
薇拉的父母有錢
Willa's parents have money.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
這年頭大學生也找不到工作啊
Those college kids u202dcan't get work these days.
他們不得不搬回去跟父母一起住
They got to move back in with their parents.
你父親和我沒辦法養你一輩子 維姬
Your father and I, u202dwe can't support forever, Vicki.
-我們負擔不起 -我知道 媽
- We can't afford to. - Yes, I know, Ma.
修好了嗎
Got it running?
你也知道人們關於哈雷摩託車的說法 野丫頭
You know what they say about Harleys, brat.
是啊 哈雷摩託 毛病多多
Yeah. They Harley ever run.
去當清潔工幹得怎麼樣
How's the cleaning biz?
盯著你媽
Keep an eye on your mom?
我真搞不懂有些人為什麼不能清掃自己的房子
I don't understand why people can't clean their own houses.
布魯斯特夫人又沒有工作
I mean, Mrs. Brewster doesn't have a job.
她的孩子也都在上學
Her kids are in school.
她一天到晚能有什麼事要做啊
Like, what does she even do all day?
我不知道 但幸虧她請人來清掃
I don't know, but it's good she does,
否則我們只能露宿街頭了
or we'd be out on the street.
房貸我已經付過了 琳達
I paid the mortgage, Linda.
好極了
Great!
電費 汽車保險 信用卡的帳單 都付過了嗎
What about the power, the car insurance, the credit card?
是啊 信用卡去哪兒了
Yeah, where is the credit card?
我的信用卡嗎
My credit card?
我們的信用卡
Our credit card.
你什麼時候來幹活兒的
What time'd you get in?
-拜託 你才剛來就這樣嗎 -怎麼了
- Come on. You just got here. - What?
你真的想挑事吵架嗎
You really want to start that?
怎麼了 這是個很簡單的問題
What? It's a simple question.
我又不是個孩子 琳達
I'm not a child, Linda.
喬
Joe.
讓我跟她談
Let me talk to her.
-怎麼了 -麥琪 你現在不能來這裡
- What's going on? - Maggie, you can't be here right now, okay?
發生了入室犯罪事件
We're -- We've had a break-in.
在愛荷華州的赫爾嗎 得了吧
In Here, Iowa? Yeah, okay.
是有人想偷凱倫的小瓷像收藏品嗎
Is someone gunning u202dfor Karen's Hummel collection?
-天吶 -我不能讓你過去
- Oh, my God. - u202dI can't let you back there.
-喬 丹尼在哪兒 -他失蹤了
- Joe, where's Danny? - He's missing.
他今天本該去圖書館學習認字的
He was supposed to come to the library for literacy today.
我本來打算送他去的
I w-was gonna walk him.
麥琪 讓我們來處理
Maggie, let us handle it.
我們還不知道現在面對的是什麼情況
We don't know u202dwhat we're dealing with,
我不希望你捲入任何危險的事
and I don't want you involved in anything dangerous, okay?
你先去工作吧 我們會找到他的
Just go to work. We'll find him.
走吧
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果