1. 毀掉一首好歌最好的方法就是把它設為起床鬧鈴。
The best way to ruin a good song is to set it as a wake-up alarm.
2. 長大了要嫁給唐僧,能玩就玩,不能玩就把他吃掉。
When he grows up, he will marry Tang Seng. If he can play, he will play, and if he can’t play, he will be eaten.
3. 先定個小目標,比方說今年先嫁張繼科。
Set a small goal first, such as marrying Zhang Jike first this year.
4. 不當家不知柴米貴,不拍照不知自己肥。
If you are not in charge, you don’t know that chai rice is expensive.
5. 別人笑我太瘋癲,我笑別人鬥雞眼。
People laugh at me too crazy, I laugh at others cross-eyed.
6. 聽過很多減肥方法,依然胖著過完這一生
I』ve heard many ways to lose weight, and I’m still fattening my life
7. 是不是我笑臉給你給的多了,你臉皮都比城牆厚了
Did I give you a lot of smiling faces? Your cheeks are thicker than the walls
8. 友誼的小船,全因為你的體重翻了
The boat of friendship, all because of your weight overturned
9. 我在校園默默無聞,你在菜市場風生水起
I'm unknown on campus, you are flourishing in the vegetable market
10. 我還年輕,我為什麼不能折騰,這是我的權利
I'm still young, why can't I toss, it's my right