This is the Roosevelt Memorial. Where is the symbol?
這裡是羅斯福紀念堂。標誌在哪裡?
This game is really fun. You have to find things that aren't really there.
這個遊戲真的很有趣。你要找到不存在的東西。
When you find an American symbol, you win points and a Fun Fact about a U. S. President. Yay! I found Uncle Sam and I won 40 points.
如果找到一個美國標誌,你就能夠獲得分數以及一個美國總統的趣聞。耶!我找到了山姆大叔,得了40分。
What is the Fun Fact? Franklin Roosevelt was the first to fly in a plane as president!
趣聞是什麼?富蘭克林·羅斯福是第一個開飛機的總統。
I didn't know that. This is a really beautiful memorial.
我之前都不知道。這真的是個很漂亮的紀念堂。
Listen. What is the fun fact?
請聽。趣聞是什麼?
Speak. Listen.
請說。請聽。
I did not know that. Speak.
我之前都不知道。請說。
This is the Lincoln Memorial. Where is the symbol?
這裡是林肯紀念堂。標誌在哪裡?
I found it! The Statue of Liberty!
我找到了!是自由女神像!
Please give me my Fun Fact. Abraham Lincoln was a great wrestler!
請告訴我趣聞。亞伯拉罕·林肯是一名優秀的摔跤選手。
I didn't know that. Lincoln wanted freedom for all people.
我之前都不知道。林肯希望人人自由。
So, the Statue of Liberty works well. And I won 20 points!
所以自由女神像很適合。我得了20分!
Time to find the next symbol. Hey! Look out!
是時候找下一個標誌了。嘿!小心!
Sorry. Hey, it's you!
對不起。嘿,是你啊!
Now I should be more careful. That's okay.
現在該我更小心了。沒關係。
This game is a lot of fun. What's your name?
這個遊戲很有趣。你叫什麼名字?
Dan. What's yours?
丹。你叫什麼?
Anna. Like Americana.
安娜。就像 Americana。
Yeah, I guess so. What's your name?
是的,我想是的。你叫什麼名字?
Hey! Look out! Sorry, I should be more careful.
嘿!小心!對不起,我應該更小心的。
Did you find any symbols? Yes, I found three and I won 120 points!
你找到標誌了嗎?是的,我找到了三個,得了120分。
Me too. But, did you find the bald eagle?
我也是。不過你找到白頭鷹了嗎?
No. Did you? No.
沒有。你呢?沒有。
First one to find it wins? Hey Anna, look out for that tree!
第一個找到的就贏了?嘿,安娜,小心那棵樹!
I learned a lot about presidents with this game. But I ought to be more careful.
我玩這個遊戲學到了很多關於總統的知識。但是我應該更小心的。
Until next time. . . !
下期再見.!