前情提要
Previously...
-住手 -你得開出更好的條件
- Stop! - Make me a better offer.
讓她安全離去 我任你擺布
Let her go in safety, and you can have me.
我知道怎麼救傑米了
I know how we can save young Jamie.
放鬆 夥計
Easy, lad.
如果我不幫他 他會終生殘疾
If I don't set that hand, he'll be crippled for life.
那間囚室裡你和蘭德爾究竟發生了什麼
What happened in that room between you and Randall?
他跟我做愛了
He made love to me.
你做了為活下來必須要做的事 僅此而已
You did what was necessary to survive. That's all.
我們得制定計劃了
It's time we made plans.
你得逃離國家
Ye'll have to flee the country.
穆塔夫去找去法國的船了
Murtagh's gone to find the boat for France.
再見 克萊爾
Good-bye to you, Claire.
上帝保佑你
God bless.
你知道蘇格蘭會發生什麼事嗎
Do you know what's going to happen in Scotland?
我們只能各盡本分
Well, what can we do but play our part?
如果我們阻止這件事呢
What if we could stop it from happening?
改變未來嗎
Change the future?
還有別的事 我懷孕了
There's something else. I'm pregnant.
我寧願我已經死了
I wished I were dead.
如果當初我閉上了眼睛
And if I'd kept my eyes shut,
我幾乎能碰到遺忘的邊緣
I could have almost touched the edges of oblivion.
但我許過承諾 必須遵守諾言
But I'd made a promise and had to keep it.
即便這意味著我的生活不會如我所願
Even if it meant living a life I no longer wanted.
他走了
He was gone.
他們都走了
They were all gone.
我片刻之前離開的世界 已經化為塵土
The world I'd left only moments ago was now dust.
你沒事吧 女士
You all right, ma'am?
你沒事吧
Are you all right?
女士
Ma'am?
你講英語嗎
Do you speak English?
現在是哪一年
What year is it?
哪一年
The year?
What year is this?
怎麼了 是1948年
Why, it's 1948.
誰贏了
Who won?
誰贏了克羅登之戰
Who won the Battle of Culloden?
你不舒服嗎
Do you not feel well?
也許我該帶你...
Perhaps I could take you--
告訴我
Tell me!
快點告訴我誰贏了克羅登之戰
Tell me who won the Battle of Culloden, tell me now!
英格蘭 坎伯蘭和英格蘭
The British! Cumberland and the British!
你能放開我嗎
Would you let me go?
古戰場傳奇
第二季第一集
霧裡看花
不好意思
Excuse me.
-不好意思 護士 -什麼事
- Excuse me, nurse? - Yes?
因弗內斯 1948年
我叫蘭德爾 弗蘭克·蘭德爾
My name is Randall, Frank Randall.
我剛接到愛德華茲醫生的電話
I received a call from a Dr. Edwards?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
稍等一會兒 蘭德爾先生
One moment please, Mr. Randall.
謝謝
Thank you.
他來了
He's here.
蘭德爾先生
Ah, Mr. Randall.
我是愛德華茲醫生
I'm Dr. Edwards.
她在哪
Where is she?
她正在好好休息
Oh, she's resting comfortably.
儘管有點脫水
Some dehydration,
還有一些皮外傷和瘀傷
and superficial cuts and bruises notwithstanding,
但是她的身體狀況還算不錯
ah, she appears to be in good health.
好的
Right.
但在情感方面 她...
Emotionally, she's, um--
我只能說她現在好多了
well, she's better now, I should think.
我們昨晚給她注射了鎮定劑
We gave her a sedative last night,
今天她平靜多了
and today she's much calmer.
你能把那該死的玩意兒關了嗎
Can you turn that bloody thing off, please?
這裡真吵
So noisy here.
克萊爾
Claire?
弗蘭克
Frank.
你好
Hello.
我回來了
I'm back.
我真是太感激上帝了
And I am so grateful.
-是嗎 -當然了
- Are you? - Of course.
我是真心實意的
With all my heart.
我很抱歉 什...
I'm sorry--wh--
不
No.
不是因為你
It's not you.
-蘭德爾太太 -餵
- Mrs. Randall? - Hey!
你在幹什麼 出去
What are you doing? Get out of here!
放鬆 我只是在做我的本職工作
Easy now, I'm just doing my job.
小心別碰到相機
Now watch the camera!
Claire.
我和韋克菲爾德牧師談過了
I've spoken with Reverend Wakefield,
他為我們準備了住處 供你康復
and he's prepared some rooms for us while you convalesce.
在那裡沒有人會打擾我們
No one will bother us there.
你知道格雷厄姆太太還為他工作嗎
Do you know if Mrs. Graham is still in his employ?
格雷厄姆太太
Mrs. Graham?
我沒問 但我想是的
Um, I didn't ask, but I would assume so.
我要和她談談
I need to speak with her.
我需要一些衣服
I'm going to need some clothes.
她說了什麼嗎
Has she said anything?
不 就寒暄了幾句
No, only pleasantries.
我的朋友阿特金斯教授已經給我答覆了
I've received an answer from my friend, Professor Atkins.
"仔細檢查了你寄來的衣物
"Examined the clothing you sent,
"應該是18世紀蘇格蘭
"Appears to be a marvelous example
"女性服飾的珍貴真品
"of authentic 18th century Scottish woman's wardrobe.
"價值連城
"Incredibly valuable.
你在哪兒找到的"
Where did you find?"
這個問題問得好
Oh, that's a good question.
你準備怎麼告訴他
What are you gonna tell him?
我能怎麼告訴他
What can I tell him?
這不是她能隨隨便便
This is not the sort of outfit she could've
走進商店買的衣服吧
just walked into a shop and purchased, is it?
是啊
是啊 先生
No, sir.
非常費解
It's puzzling, that.
她幾乎讀完了我所有關於
Oh, she's nearly exhausted my collection
克羅登和詹姆斯叛亂的藏書
on Culloden and the Jacobite rebellion.
為什麼突然迷上了蘇格蘭歷史
Why the sudden obsession with Scottish history?
我不知道
I have no idea.
她從來沒表示過興趣
She never showed much interest
在她跟...
when she was with--
之前
before.
太多問題了 她回來了快一個星期了
So many questions. She's been back nearly a week.
你不覺得她該給你一些回答了嗎
Don't you think it's time she gave you some answers?
我相信等她準備好就會說的
I believe she will, when she's ready.
我還得去準備我的布道
Well, my sermon is not going to write itself.
不是只有你一個人有疑問的
You know, you're not the only one with questions.
被仙女綁架了嗎
魔鬼佔據了出版社
Devil take the press.
不大像
Hm. That's not likely.
即使魔鬼 也有準則
Even the devil has standards.
高地人的戰敗記錄
There has to be a fuller account
一定還有更詳細的書
of the Highlander losses somewhere.
我得說
Well, I must say,
牧師那裡有著蘇格蘭最全的藏書
the Reverend has the finest collection in Scotland.
就算老裡那赫石屋館長本人
Even the curator of Old Leanach Cottage himself
也是從我們這裡借的書
has been known to borrow books from our collection.
他們一定每天都要這樣嗎
Must they do that every day?
人們在傳言 可能就快要跟俄羅斯開戰了
People are saying there might be a war with Russia soon.
史達林想封鎖西柏林
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果