《明日傳奇》上季回顧
Last season on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
我已經不是船長了 你才是
I'm no longer the captain. You are.
請求離船 蘭斯船長
Permission to depart, Captain Lance.
我知道我該回到1942年
I know that I'm supposed to go back to 1942.
我相信時間沒有那麼脆弱
I have to believe that time is stronger than that.
是時震
It's a timequake.
我們跟自己互動的後果
The result of us interacting with ourselves.
是誰出的好主意
And whose bright idea was it
做這種危及所有時間的事
to do the one thing that could jeopardize all of time?
你的主意
Yours.
各位
Guys.
我們讓時間破裂了
I think we broke time.
看來我們去不了阿魯巴了
I guess this means we're not going to Aruba.
洛杉磯 2017年
你說你讓時間破裂了
You said you broke time.
不 我是說我們讓時間破裂了
No, I said we broke time.
是 但那是你的主意
Yep, but it was your idea.
不 我的主意是拯救現實和阿瑪雅
No, my idea was to save reality and save Amaya.
但這違反了時間旅行的首要法則
By violating the first rule of time travel:
不要兩次訪問同一時間和地點
never visit the same time and place twice,
以免讓時間破裂
thereby breaking time.
我們去沒有恐龍的地方
Perhaps we should continue this argument
繼續討論這個話題
somewhere there aren't dinosaurs.
大本鐘
Big Ben.
怎麼了
So what?
-各位 -我一直都想去看看
- Guys. - I always wanted to visit it.
Guys!
阿瑪雅 跟它說話
Amaya, talk to it.
-她能跟恐龍說話 -難以置信吧
- She can talk dinosaur? - Like you wouldn't believe.
趕緊說
Please speed up that conversation--
你們都看見了 對吧
Y'all just saw that, right?
還有那個
And that.
你們這次真是搞砸了
Well, you really have buggered everything up this time.
她的主意
Her idea.
無所謂 你們也看見了
No matter. As you can see,
我的人已經在努力工作
my agents are already hard at work
處理這些時代錯誤
dealing with these Anachronisms.
時代錯誤
Anachronisms?
被錯置到非原始時間段的人 地點和事物
People, places, and things displaced from their native time periods.
我說了我離開是為了創造一個
I told you I was leaving to create an organization
代替時間之主的組織
to replace the Time Masters.
-15分鐘前 -對你而言
- 15 minutes ago. - For you.
過去這五年
Forming the Time Bureau
我一直忙著建立時間調查局
has been the work of the last five years of my life.
不得不說 我做得很好
I've gotten quite good at it, I'd have to say.
你是指此刻時間探員
You mean you have Time Agents at work
正在白堊紀工作嗎
in the Cretaceous Period as we speak?
是的 而且讓整個洛杉磯的人
Indeed, and throughout Los Angeles,
都不會記得這次
making sure no one retains any memory of this...
不幸的意外
unfortunate incident.
因此 已經不需要你們了
Which is why your services are no longer required.
什麼
What?
這支隊伍由我創建
It seems only fitting,
那麼由我來解散它
since I was the one who brought this team together
也再合適不過了
that I should be the one to disband it.
所以
So...
我代表時間調查局
on behalf of the Time Bureau,
在此解除傳奇的職務
I hereby relieve the Legends from duty.
明日傳奇
第三季第一集
星城 半年後
衛浴用品店
莎拉
這不是給"全美忍者大賽"試鏡
This isn't auditions for "American Ninja Warrior," you know.
還有我跟你說了多少次了
And how many times have I told you
不要玩這些商品
not to play with the merchandise?
我看得懂這個表情
Oh, I know that look.
你覺得你應該得到一份
It's the look of someone who thinks
比這更好的工作
they could have gotten a better job.
我告訴你吧 麻子臉
Well, let me tell you something, freckles,
我願意僱你這個死過兩次的人
you're lucky I even hired someone
已經是算你撿著大便宜了
who had been reported dead... twice.
尤其是經濟這麼不景氣
Especially in this economy.
不謝謝我嗎
No thank you?
謝謝你
Thank you.
好多了
That's better.
現在給我去保健和美容區
Now get over to Health and Beauty.
有人把一整瓶護髮素弄灑了
Somebody just spilled a whole mess of conditioner.
矽谷 2017年
艾倫
Alan...
艾倫 我有突破
Alan, I've had a breakthrough.
我跟你說了我戴著耳機時不要打擾我
I have told you not to interrupt me when I'm plugged in.
是的 我知道這對你很重要 但是
Yes. No, I know that's very important to you, but,
艾倫 我一直在忙這個副項目
Alan, I've been working on this side project.
我不僅成功地縮小了有機物質
Not only have I managed to shrink organic matter,
而且還精簡了這項技術
but I've also streamlined the technology
這樣就可以穿著
so that you can wear--
我沒興趣
I'm not interested, brah.
我理解 以前
Look, I-I get it. Once upon a time,
你是"科技巨頭雷·帕爾默"
you were "Ray Palmer, tech mogul."
但是當你把公司交給那個
But when you give your company to a woman
徹底毀掉公司的女人時
who runs it into the ground,
你已經沒有研究副項目的特權了
you lose all side-project privileges.
好消息是
Great news for you, though,
我們在碰碰所做的工作
what we're doing here at Upswipz
能夠改變世界
is trying to change the world.
碰碰只是個約會應用
Upswipz is a dating app.
跟"探探"一樣 只不過
Just like Tinder, except you
是上下滑而不是左右滑
swipe up-down instead of left-right.
這樣直觀得多
Which is far more intuitive.
而且碰碰不僅是約會應用
And Upswipz isn't a dating app.
-是一個全面的社交網絡 -社交網絡平臺
- It's a holistic social networking-- - Social networking platform.
可是 艾倫
But, Alan,
我的微型化技術
my miniaturization technology
有真正造福世界的潛力
has the potential to actually make the world a better place.
如果是那樣
If that were true,
就得是手機應用
it'd be an app.
如果不能安裝在手機上
If it doesn't live in a phone,
未來就不歡迎它 雷
it's not the future, Ray.
我還真的去過未來
Well, I've actually been to the future.
大概有三次呢
Like, three times.
中城 2017年
該死 沃利
Damn it, Wally.
我說什麼來著
What did I say?
對了 我該留些壞人給你
Ah, I was supposed to save some of the bad guys for you.
一些就夠了
Just a few.
這樣如何 我補償你一下
You know what? I'll make it up to you.
第一輪我請
The first round is on me.
不用 謝了 沒關係的
No. Thanks, man, we're good.
其實還有個姑娘等著我呢
I actually have a girl waiting for me.
下次再說吧
Next time.
抱歉我晚了
Sorry I'm late.
要處理些
There was a--
工作上的事
kind of a work thing.
沒事的
It's okay.
我知道一個很棒的咖啡店
I know a really great coffee place...
碰碰
阿蘭娜
Alana.
阿魯巴 2017年
-姑娘好 -你好
- Hey, girl. - Hi.
蠢貨
Hey, idiot.
你要麼給我倒滿瑪格麗特酒
Either refill my margarita,
要麼就別擋著我的光
or get out of my light.
這是個私人海灘
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果