你真性感
God, you are so hot.
-你知道你多性感嗎 -不知道
- Do you have any idea how hot you are? - No.
真是太贊了
That was legit incredible.
天吶 我不知道你的狗也在屋裡
Oh, my God. I didn't know your dog was in here.
那狗可怪了 寸步不離地跟著我
That dog is so weird. He follows me around everywhere.
就像個跟蹤狂
He's like a stalker.
我挺開心的
Well, I had a great time.
認識你很高興
It was nice meeting you.
這就完了
That's it?
嗯 我再給你發簡訊
Yeah. I'll text you.
我會給你發簡訊的
I'm gonna text you.
你都沒有我的電話
But you don't have my number.
我不知道
Yeah, I don't... I don't understand
你為什麼不明白現在的情況
why you don't get what's happening here.
好吧 那我走了
Okay, well, I'll-I'll just leave, then.
-再見 -嗯
- Bye. - Yep.
避孕藥
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
沒看到你 我是瞎子 抱歉
Didn't see you. I'm blind. Sorry.
借過
Excuse me.
Sorry.
你不能再插隊了 茉菲
You can't pass the line again, Murphy.
是嗎 真抱歉
Did I? Oh, I'm sorry.
既然我都站到這兒了 就給我結帳吧
Well, since I'm here, maybe you can ring me up.
-老樣子嗎 -嗯
- Your usual? - Yep.
你真該買保險套的 妹子
You know, you really should buy condoms, girl.
不利於環保啊
Bad for the environment.
我們都得盡一份力 不是嗎
We all got to do our part, right?
你真棒 瑪莉婭
You're a gem, Maria.
暗 中
第一季 第一集
我昨晚錄了新曲
Yo, I made a new beat last night, dawg.
可棒了
Yeah, it was fire, man.
我的時代來了
I'm taking over, yo. Bro...
泰的姑娘來了
Ty's homegirl's back.
知道嗎 等我明年進了科切拉音樂節
Okay, you know what? We'll see who calls me up
看誰來求我要貴賓的票
for VIP when I'm at Coachella next year.
小子
Hey, miss that.
達內爾來了
Dude, Darnell ain't gonna like it
如果沒見到你可不會高興的
if he comes by and you not here.
哥們 你就先撐著嘛
Bro, just hold the fort down.
好嗎
A'ight?
泰森
Hey, Tyson.
你來了太好了
I'm so glad you're here.
我給你買了個什麼糖
I got you a stupid candy thing.
謝謝
Thanks.
你能把我把這個打開嗎
Can you, um... can you open this for me?
我知道
I know.
我沒說什麼
I didn't say nothing.
真希望我不那麼喜歡性愛
I wish I didn't like sex so much,
因為這是個很費錢的習慣
'cause it's a very expensive habit.
我覺得我知道你為什麼喜歡
I think I know why you do.
是嗎
Oh, yeah?
那是
It's, like,
你唯一不用覺得自己是個瞎子的時候
the only time that you don't have to feel blind.
因為我們反正都閉眼做
You know, 'cause we all do it with our eyes closed anyways.
說說我的看法
Little insight for you.
你真聰明
You're a smart kid.
這麼聰明不該幹這個
Too smart to be doing what you're doing.
我也可以這麼說你呢
I could say the same about you.
你想要點藥配水嗎
Would you like some pill with your water?
Thank you.
純屬好奇
So, just out of sheer curiosity...
不要
Oh, no.
你跟我這樣的男人約會過嗎
You ever date a guy like me?
孩子嗎 沒有
A child? No.
什麼意思 我是大人了
What you mean? I'm grown.
你才17歲
You're like 17.
但我很可愛的
But, like, I'm adorable, too.
-是啊 -如果你能看見我
- Yeah. - Well...Like, if you see me.
那我只能信你的話了
Well, I'd have to take your word for it.
好吧 打賭
A'ight. Bet.
你說什麼呢
What are you talking about?
摸摸我的臉
Feel my face, man.
我不喜歡摸人臉
I just don't do that face-feeling stuff.
好奇怪
That's weird.
摸摸我的美貌
Feel my beauty.
享受我曲線的質地
Bask in my curvaceous textures.
好吧 手給我
All right. Give me your hand.
來嘛
Come on.
好冷啊
Freezing out here.
你說得好像這要怪我
You say that like it's my fault.
就是怪你
It is your fault.
如果你不待在這裡
If you didn't hang out here,
我也不會每晚都凍得夠嗆了
I wouldn't freeze my ass off every night.
那我們就一起體驗這可怕的寒冷吧
Then let us experience this horrific cold together.
早上好
Good morning.
誰是史上最棒的室友
Who's the best roommate ever?
下去 狗
Get off me, dog.
我絕對開始對它過敏了
I swear I'm developing an allergy to him.
因為它想要你的愛
It's because he wants your love.
而那是你唯一過敏的東西
And that's the only thing you're allergic to.
好吧 看看誰一大早就開玩笑
Okay. Look who's bringing the jokes, crack of dawn.
你那一晚的
So, how was your night of--
怎麼說的 激情愛愛如何
how do you say it?-- lovemaking?
別噁心了 我大部分都不記得了
Don't be gross. I don't remember the majority of it.
你想知道他什麼樣嗎
Do you want to know what he looked like?
我能感覺出他挺高 沒別的了
I could tell he was tall-ish. That's about it.
好吧 這傢伙的笑容很討厭
Okay, well, this one had a real gummy smile.
-什麼 -他絕對有早發脫髮
- What? - And he definitely had early onset alopecia.
我摸得到他的頭髮 混蛋
I could feel his hair, jerk.
夥計 他很性感
Dude, he was hot.
你真是不知道好 你該摸摸他的臉的
You're missing out. You should've felt his face.
我絕不會那麼做吧
I would never do that.
請坐起來
Okay, please get up.
茉菲 你怎麼從不插好手機
Murphy, why do you never plug in your phone?
好了
Okay.
起來 快
Come on. Hurry.
我不能又上班遲到 你也是
I can't be late for work again, and neither can you.
好吧
Fine.
芝加哥引導希望
導盲犬訓練中心
-你還變矮了嗎 人呢 -閉嘴啦
- Did you get shorter? Where are you? - Shut up.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait
-怎麼了 -天哪
- What? - Oh, God.
你真幸運不用目睹現在這一幕
You're so lucky you can't see what's happening right now.
太厲害了 我是說
I am so impressed. I mean,
演藝界競爭非常激烈
acting is so competitive.
你們倆呆瓜聊什麼呢
What are you two dweebs talking about?
我只是告訴金我要去拍啤酒廣告了
I was just telling Kim I booked a beer commercial.
-我要搬去洛杉磯 -那真不錯
- I'm moving to L.A. - Hey, good for you.
你在廣告裡做什麼
What do you do in the commercial?
乾杯
Bottoms up.
傑克怎麼能就這樣拋下我們
How could Jake leave us like this?
傑克很好 但他只是個前臺
Jake was great, but he was just a receptionist.
也許可以讓茉菲替他
Maybe Murphy can do it.
不 不能讓茉菲來做
No, Murphy is not doing it.
親愛的 我們的女兒很聰明
Sweetheart, our daughter is very smart.
她有能力
She can handle this.
你知道我也希望這是真的
You know I wish this were true,
但我們總有一人得看清現實
but one of us needs to live in reality.
傑克是人們走進這裡後
Jake was the first person people saw
看見的第一個人
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果