美劇《惡魔城》第一季第一集Part20-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-06 可小果

瓦拉幾亞 1455年

我叫莉莎

My name is Lisa.

我來自蘆樸村

I am from the Village of Lupu.

我想做一名醫生

I want to be a doctor.

你叩響我的前門

You bang on my front door

就因為你想往村民身上撒雞血嗎

because you want to daub chicken blood on peasants.

別把我跟女巫搞混了

Don't mistake me for a witch.

外頭的所有人都這麼看我

Everybody out there already does that.

我相信科學 但是

I believe in science, but...

我需要知道更多

...I need to know more.

我已經試過了各種辦法

I've exhausted my other options,

所有傳說中都稱住在這裡的男人

and all the stories say the man who lives here

通曉很多秘密

has secret knowledge.

我是弗拉德·德古拉·特佩斯

I am Vlad Dracula Tepes,

我這裡鮮有人造訪

and I do not get many visitors.

你用什麼來交換我的秘密

What have you to trade for my knowledge,

蘆樸村的莉莎

Lisa from Lupu?

也許我可以教你一些禮數

Perhaps I could help you relearn some manners.

我來到了你的家中

I've crossed the threshold of your home,

而你都不問我喝些什麼 甚至不幫我拿外衣

and you haven't offered me a drink or even to take my coat.

我喝些你怎麼樣

What if I took a drink from you?

還是說你也抱著迷信的恐懼 身上帶滿了

Or have you loaded yourself with silver, crosses,

銀器 十字架和打算

and garlic in superstitious fear?

我之前可能是吃了些烤大蒜

I might have eaten some roasted garlic earlier.

很失禮嗎 我只剩那點東西了

Was that rude? I-it was all I had left.

我沒興趣搞什麼迷信

I'm really not interested in superstition,

或者裝作那種女智者

or being some muttering wise woman

用煮蕁麻和內臟來欺騙別人

cheating people with boiled nettles and entrails.

我想治療人們

I want to heal people.

我想學習

I want to learn.

你能幫我嗎

Will you help me?

你和我最近

You are definitely different

見過的人類都大不一樣

to most humans I have met in recent times.

也許我可以教你如何再喜歡上別人

Maybe I can teach you to like people again,

或者至少學會容忍他們

or at least tolerate them,

或者別再把他們穿在棍子上

or stop putting them on sticks.

我很久以前就不這樣做了

I gave that up a long time ago.

蘆樸村在哪裡

Where is Lupu Village?

看來你不怎麼出遊

You don't travel much.

我可以出遊 這整幢房子就是一個出遊機器

I can travel. This entire structure is a traveling machine.

但...你不出遊

But... you don't.

對嗎

Do you?

也許你是該出去走走 世界在變

Maybe you should. The world is changing.

像人類一樣出遊 你也許會喜歡的

Travel, like people do. You might like it.

我才認識你兩分鐘

I've known you two minutes,

你就建議我和普通的愚民一樣到處走走

and you offer for me to walk the earth like an ordinary peasant

而我則要給你永恆的知識

while I give you the knowledge of immortals,

真正的科學

the true science.

天啊

My.

如果你教授他們 他們不再會是愚民

They won't be peasants anymore if you teach them.

如果他們有真正的藥物

They won't live such short,

這一生也不會如此短暫 戰慄

scared lives if they have real medicine.

如果他們知道這個世界

They won't be superstitious

到底是怎樣的 他們也不會迷信

if they learn how the world really works.

我為什麼要那麼做

Why should I do that?

讓這個世界變得更好

To make the world better.

從我開始 我會從你開始

Start with me, and I'll start with you.

我覺得我可能會喜歡你

I think I might like you.

瓦拉幾亞 塔哥維斯特 1475年

她的房子裡有製造惡魔的裝置嗎 主教

So there were devil engines in her house, Bishop?

我親眼看到的

I saw them with my own eyes.

還有見所未見的奇怪形狀的杯子 和紙一樣薄

And glass in shapes you've never seen, thin as paper.

電光

Lightning.

奇怪的草藥和工具

Strange weeds and tools.

女巫的玩意

Witch's things.

我消滅過那麼多女巫

Of all the witches I've rooted out,

沒見過有人用那些東西

none had such a collection.

非要這樣嗎

And it had to come to this?

她說這都是科學 鎮長

She called it all science, Mayor.

蘆樸村的莉莎·特佩斯沉迷太深

Lisa Tepes of Lupu was so far gone

她完全意識不到這其實都是撒旦的饋贈

that she just couldn't see that it was all given to her by Satan.

我自己也對化學科學

I've made some small study

略有涉獵

of the chemical sciences myself, you know.

當然只是涉獵

J-just a study, of course.

我絕對不會想要親手付諸實踐

I-I'd never think to practice such things.

大主教希望瓦拉幾亞的生活

The Archbishop would prefer that life in Wallachia

是平靜簡單的 鎮長

be kept simple, Mayor.

簡單

Simple.

純淨

Pure.

很好

Good.

別傷害他們 他們不懂

Don't hurt them! They don't understand!

她在和誰說話

Who's she talking to?

我相信她是在勸阻撒旦不要找我們復仇

I believe she's exhorting Satan not to take revenge on us,

作為一個女巫來說 她的心腸還不賴

which I suppose is almost commendable, for a witch.

也許我會為她祈禱幾句

Perhaps I'll say a prayer for her.

就幾句

A small one.

我知道這不是你的錯 但是

I know it's not your fault, but...

如果你聽得到

if you can hear...

他們不知道他們在做了什麼

they don't know what they're doing.

不要淪落得和他們一樣 求你了

Be better than them. Please!

惡魔城

第一季 第一集

你是特佩斯先生嗎

Are you Mr. Tepes?

她提起過你

She talked about you.

發生什麼事情了

What happened?

我的妻子在哪裡

Where is my wife?

主教把她抓走了

The Bishop took her.

說她是女巫

Witchcraft, he said.

他們正把她綁在柱子上施以火刑

They're burning her at the stake.

你妻子對我很好

She was good to me, your wife.

一個好醫生

A good doctor.

不該發生這種事情的

It's not right what happened.

他們在哪行刑的 大教堂嗎

Where are they holding her? The cathedral?

不 先生

Oh, no, sir.

她現在應該已經死了

Sh-she'll be dead by now.

什麼

What?

我不能去那裡

I couldn't be there.

我不在乎他們怎麼說

I don't care what they say.

我沒法高興地看著那個女人被教會殺掉

I won't take joy in that woman being killed by the Church.

相反 我要在這緬懷她

I'm here remembering her instead.

她跟我說

She said to me,

如果你像人類一樣愛我 那就活得像個人類

if you would love me as a man, then live as a man.

像人一樣去旅行

Travel as a man.

她說過你去旅行了

She said you were traveling.

我確實去了

I was.

像人類一樣

The way men do.

慢慢旅遊

Slowly.

但不會再去了

No more.

她是那麼愛你們 關心你們的疾苦

I do this last kindness in her name,

所以我看在她的面子上再做最後一件善事

she who loved you humans and cared for your ills.

帶上你的家人離開瓦拉幾亞

Take your family and leave Wallachia tonight.

打包行李趕緊走 不要回頭

Pack and go, and do not look back...

因為我不會再像人類一樣出遊了

for no more do I travel as a man.

真是一場好戲

There. Quite a show.

去喝一杯嗎

Drinks?

我得去幫幫大主教了

I should minister to the Archbishop.

老實說 我覺得他活不了多久了

I fear he's not long for this world, to be honest.

想和他一起去天堂嗎

Off to heaven with him, eh?

我覺得那才是你禱告的最終目的

I suppose that's the ultimate goal for you priests,

在上帝的聖屋內服侍他

serving God in His true house and all that.

老實說對我沒什麼吸引力

It holds little appeal for me, to be honest.

真的嗎

Really?

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點