作為國務卿秘書
...visiting as Secretary of State,
據說託馬斯·傑弗遜稱安吉維爾
Thomas Jefferson himself was said to have called Angelville,
"這是個闖入你的內心後
"The place which burrows into your heart
就不會再出來的地方"
and will not seem to leave."
這裡是紀念品商店
Now, over here's the gift shop.
多年前
我怎麼知道起作用了
So, how -- how do I know it worked?
謝謝
Thank you.
好了嗎 怎麼樣了
All set? How'd it go?
看來這清醒咒很有用啊
Oh, that looks like a very successful sober spell, indeed.
走吧 去洗把臉 呼吸點新鮮空氣
Come on, let's get a mop and some fresh air.
你可真是推薦對了
You were right to suggest her.
她太厲害了
She's incredible.
謝謝你 議員
Thank you, Councilman.
很高興我能幫上忙
Glad I could help.
這邊走
Please see yourself out.
接下來是你和你的丈夫
You and your husband are next.
你們是來求情慾咒的嗎
You're here for a libido spell?
好
Great.
稍等一下 拉安琪拉女士馬上就見你們
Just need a minute, and then Madame L'Angelle will see you.
還給我
I want it back.
幫幫我
Help me.
拜託
Please.
我做不到
I can't.
對不起
I'm sorry.
幫幫我
Help me!
逼逼叨叨 但是
Weeble, wobble, but...
他還是倒下了
he does fall down.
TC 他怎麼出來的
T.C., how the hell did he get out?
對不起 克裡斯蒂娜小姐
Sorry, Miss Christina.
這裡不接受"對不起"
This house doesn't run on "Sorrys."
趁還沒人看見 把他關回去和其他人一起
Now put him back with the others before someone sees.
然後打掃一下瑪麗小姐的辦公室
And Miss Marie's office needs a clean-up.
你好 你肯定是迷路了
Hello. You must be lost?
你好 我們是來參加種植園參觀的
Hi. We're looking for the plantation tour?
那是在外面開始的 街對面
That starts outside, across the way.
-有人會給你指路 -謝謝
- Someone'll point you. - Thank you.
不過這小傢伙擔心
Although this one's a little worried
自己會被抓走賣掉
that he's going to be sold off and taken away.
別擔心
Don't you worry.
只要有你媽媽陪著你 你就會沒事的
As long you got your Mama with you, you'll be fine.
走吧
Come on.
瑪麗小姐找你
Miss Marie askin' after you.
頭疼 我馬上下去
Headache. I'll be down in a sec.
需要些阿司匹林嗎
You want some aspirin?
不 裘迪
No, Jody.
我已經服用過了
I already took some.
你腿上是什麼
What's that in your lap?
什麼
What?
-你腿上 -沒什麼
- In your lap. - Nothing.
是什麼
What is it?
出去
Get out of here!
那我告訴她你馬上下去
I'll tell her you'll be down, then.
謝謝大家的耐心等待
Thanks for yer patience, folks.
你們馬上就能出發了
You can be on your way in a minute.
我再也不回去了
I'm not going back there!
進城看部電影而已
Just going in the city see a movie.
不是永遠走了
Wasn't leavin' for good.
我記得沒有規定不能看電影吧
No law against movie-seein', last I checked.
裘迪說你對我有所隱瞞
Jody says you've been hiding something from me.
這可是新鮮事
Well, here's a news flash --
裘迪竟然是個大騙子
Jody's a damn liar.
搜她身
Search her.
那是什麼
What was that?
想知道嗎 你這個瘋婊子
Wouldn't you like to know, you crazy bitch?
是的
Yes.
事實上
As a matter of fact...
我會知道
...I would.
媽媽 你不會這麼做
Mama, you wouldn't.
你愛我
You love me.
勝過一切
More than anything.
按倒她
Hold her down.
按住
Hold her!
不 不 不
No! No. No!
等等 住手
Wait! Stop!
別碰他
Leave him alone!
我回來了
I came back!
我在你手上了
You have me!
我回來了
I came back!
我在你手上了
You have me!
別碰他
Leave him alone!
不不不
No! No! No!
別碰他
Leave him alone!
你敢
Don't you dare.
不許碰我的傑西寶貝
Don't you touch my Jesse.
現在把她縫合嗎 瑪麗小姐
Sew her up now, Miss Marie?
不
No.
把她扔進機器裡
Strap her in the machine.
外婆
Gran'ma!
外婆
Gran'ma?!
有人嗎
Hello?!
外婆
Gran'ma?!
外婆
Gran'ma?!
有人嗎
Hello?!
沒人啊
There's nobody here.
誰在
Hello?!
有人在嗎
Hello?!
外婆
Gran'ma?
不對勁
Doesn't make any sense.
他們...
They...
我不知道發生了什麼
I don't know what happened.
你扮演上帝
You played God,
但你寧可讓她死也不讓她變成我這樣
and you let her die rather than be like me.
你個廢物
You're a scumbag.
你殺了她
You killed her.
就是這麼個事情
That's what happened.
不 我愛她
No, I loved her.
是啊 傑西 我們倆都愛他
Yeah, you and me both, Jesse.
她也喜歡你 卡西迪
Yeah, she really liked you, too, Cass.
對
You're right.
是的 她確實喜歡我
You're right. She did really like me.
她非常喜歡我 還上了我 怎麼樣
In fact, she liked me so much, she shagged me. How's that?
是吧
Yeah.
在得州的時候 我倆都嗨了
Back in Texas. We got high.
然後 我們就在她車後排座上
Next thing you know, we're in the back of her car,
我們就像動物一樣啪啪啪
and we're just shaggin' like a couple of animals back there.
娘炮
Nelly.
你們在給我擦地板嗎
You're scuffin' up my floor.
你是TC
T.C.
小 小傑西
L-Lil' Jesse?
小傑西
Little Jesse?
是小傑西
Lil' Jesse --
瑪麗小姐 瑪麗小姐
Miss Marie! Miss Marie!
看看誰來了
Look what the cat cough up!
外婆
Gran'ma.
那是你外婆
Is that your grandma?
我的天啊 她也太邋遢了吧
Holy shite. She's unattractive, isn't sh--
我需要你的幫助
I need your help.
她快不行了
She was dying.
她叫圖麗普
Her name's Tulip.
她死過去了
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果