1、你拼命的融入她的世界,你才發現,你們是兩個世界的人。
You struggle to integrate into her world, you found that you are two world people.
2、你計劃好了一切,卻突然發現,她根本不在你的計劃裡。
You plan everything, and then you suddenly find that she is not in your plan at all.
3、舔狗的喜歡,有的只有感動,沒有感情。
Lick dog's love, some only moved, no feelings.
4、沒做錯什麼又能怎麼樣,她不討厭你,難道喜歡你啊?
What if you didn't do anything wrong? She doesn't hate you. Does she like you?
5、你不要告訴我你要求婚啊,你不要跪下,你知不知道你在做什麼啊?
Don't tell me you're going to propose to me. Don't kneel down. Do you know what you're doing?
6、我已經想清楚了,我給不了你幸福,我們還是朋友嘛,其實挺好的。
I have thought clearly, I can not give you happiness, we are still friends, in fact, very good.
7、就像你說的,已經五年了,我當年提出的要求已經不能滿足現在的我了。
As you said, it's been five years, and the requirements I put forward at that time can't meet the needs of me now.
8、你想打我罵我都行,只要你能好受點。
You can beat me and scold me as long as you feel better.
9、你連一個換手機屏幕的錢都沒有了,我憑什麼相信你能改變我的生活。
You don't even have the money to change your mobile screen. How can I believe you can change my life.
10、我知道我比較笨,賺錢比較慢,但是我真的在努力啊。
I know I'm stupid and slow to make money, but I'm really trying.
11、對,你在努力。可你再怎麼努力,也比不了那些有關係有背景的人。
Yes, you're trying. But no matter how hard you try, you can't compare with those who have connections and backgrounds.
12、什麼?你這麼愛我,怎麼可以隨便嫁人呢?
What? You love me so much. How can you marry someone else?
圖片來源網絡,侵權請聯繫刪除