「I need a new house,」said Hedgehog.
「我需要一個新家。」刺蝟說。
"My house is too cold."
「我的家太冷了。」
So Hedgehog went to look for a new house.
所以刺蝟去尋找新的家。
"I like your house,Otter," said Hedgehog.
「我喜歡你的房子,水獺,」刺蝟說。
"But it is much too wet."
「但是太潮溼了。」
Hedgehog went to Rabbit's house.
刺蝟去了兔子的家。
"I like your house,Rabbit,"said Hedgehog.
「我喜歡你的房子,兔子,」刺蝟說。
"But there is no room for me."
「但是沒有我的地方。」
"come in!"
「進來!」
Then Hedgehog went to Squirrel's house.
然後,刺蝟來到松鼠家。
"Your house looks warm,"said Hedgehog.
「你的房子看起來很暖和,」刺蝟說。
"But I cannot live in a tree."
「但我不能住在樹上。」
"come in!"
「進來!」
Hedgehog went to Mole's house next.
刺蝟下一個去鼴鼠家。
But Mole's house was much too dark.
但是鼴鼠的家太黑了。
"I cannot see in the dark like you,"said Hedgehog.
「我不能像你一樣在黑暗中看東西,」刺蝟說。
So Hedgehog went back to his own house.
於是,刺蝟回到了自己的房子裡。
On the way,he slipped.
在路上,他滑倒了。
Hedgehog rolled and rolled.
刺蝟滾來滾去。
He got covered in leaves.
他被樹葉覆蓋著。
"I like my house best,"said Hedgehog.
「我最喜歡我的房子,」刺蝟說。
小樹媽說: