「喪到崩潰」QQ英文個籤:別去找他,他會讓你哭很久……!

2021-01-10 騰訊網

「喪到崩潰」QQ英文個籤:別去找他,他會讓你哭很久……!

1、我們經常忽略那些喜歡我們的人,卻喜歡那些忽略我們的人。

we often ignore those we love,but love who ignore us.

2、如果這不是結局如果我還愛你。

If this is not the end if I still love you.

3、我的年少輕狂,是你給予的傷痛。

My young frivolous, is you give pain.

4、假如你走了,我會很沮喪。你離開,我會很想念。

If you go away, I'll be blue. I'll miss you when you leave.

5、我對你的愛,一直到新聞聯播大結局那天。

I love you until the end of the news network.

6、曖昧,麻醉了我的無助。轉身,加深了我的孤獨。

Ambiguous, anesthesia my helplessness. Turn around and deepen my loneliness.

7、有些朋友,曾經無話不說,現在無話可說。

Some friends have no words, now have nothing to say.

8、如果最後能和你在一起遲一點真的沒關係。

It doesn't matter if you're late with you.

9、隨便以後你和誰曖昧,我都不會皺一下眉。

After you and who is ambiguous, I will not wrinkle the brow.

10、我希求的是某種心緒,至少不是理解和同情。

What I want is a certain mood, at least not understanding and sympathy.

11、只有通過動作的反覆,才有可能將個別傾向化為習慣。

Only by repeated actions can it be possible to turn individual preferences into habits.

12、而且,那是一旦變成話語,就會喪失最重要的微妙含義的事情。

What's more, once it becomes a utterance, it will lose the most important subtle meaning.

13、與你年輕的時候相比,我更喜歡你現在備受摧殘的容顏。

When I was younger than you, I like your face now.

14、今天這份悲哀,我認為它是與生俱來來,我幾乎可以把我的名字轉給它,因為它和我那麼相像,那麼難解難分。

Today's sadness, I think, is innate, and I can almost pass my name on to it, because it is so similar to me, so hard to separate.

15、孤獨也意味著;或是死亡,或是書籍。但它首先意味著酒精。意味著威士忌。

Loneliness also means, or death, or books. But it first means alcohol. It means whisky.

相關焦點