「喪到崩潰」的英文個籤:能夠哭就好,哭是開始痊癒的象徵

2020-12-10 騰訊網

1.It's good if you begin crying, that's the sign of cure.

能夠哭就好,哭是開始痊癒的象徵。

2.You hate now, is the future you can not go back to the past.

你所厭惡的現在,是未來的你回不去的曾經。

3.Reunion is unexpected. It's you.

重逢是始料未及,別來無恙是你。

4.The most chilling than, once the sentence of concern "you how", now become impatient "you how".

最寒心的莫過於,曾經那句關切的「你怎麼了」,變成了如今不耐煩的「你又怎麼了」。

5.I've let you go, but it's hard to let myself go.

我已經放過你了,可是好難放過我自己。

6.If you don't cook for me, how can I spoil you.

你不做飯給我吃,我哪來力氣和你撒嬌。

7.I thought I'd won until I looked in the mirror one day.

我一直以為自己贏了,直到有一天我看著鏡子才知道我輸了。

8.Loneliness is not terrible, terrible is not willing to loneliness, and powerless to free.

寂寞並不可怕,可怕的是不甘寂寞,又無力解脫。

9.There are two kinds of time, the time with you and the time with you.

時間有兩種,與你在一起的時間和與你分開的時間。

10.Instead of waiting for someone to love you, learn to love yourself a little more.

與其等著別人來愛你,不如自己學著努力多愛自己一點。

11.I'm not sure how long it will take me to forget you.

我不確定自己能用多長時間把你忘了。

12.The past is the past, the world still good.

過去的就過去了,世界依然美好。

相關焦點