1.People are willing to leave, tea is cold because they don't drink.
人因不惜而散,茶因不飲而涼。
2.The more I live, the lonelier I am, and I don't expect anyone to be my savior.
越活越冷清,也不指望誰做我的救星。
3.Miss the sunset, don't forget the stars.
錯過落日餘暉,別忘了還有滿天星辰。
4.For one of you, how many times I have to say sorry to myself.
為了一個你,我要和多少個自己說多少遍對不起。
5.So, what is it like to like a person?
所以,喜歡一個人到底是什麼感覺?
6.If I have the chance to see you again for the rest of my life, I hope I will be in a position of not owe each other.
如果餘生還有機會再見,我希望是以互不相欠的姿態。
7.The saddest thing in the world is to move one's mouth with indiscriminate emotion, but one's heart with devotion.
世上最悲情的事在於,濫情的動動嘴,專情的卻動了心。
8.I like a passer-by to see your life, sad your emotions.
我像個路人看你生活,心酸你的喜怒哀樂。
9.I wish we had never loved, then at least we would still be good friends.
我多麼希望我們不曾愛過,那樣至少我們還是好朋友。
10.If you don't have someone to protect you, you're too cool.
如果沒人護你周全,那就酷到沒有軟肋。
11.Life advice, whether life or feelings, see good to close, not to withdraw.
人生建議,不管生活還是感情,見好就收,不行就撤。
12.In lonely study, you will always think alone.
寂寞書齋裡,終朝獨爾思。