在這個看臉的世界,有錢就是任性,沒錢就得拼命,不學好英語還怎麼拉仇恨?課棧網為絕望的你整理了各種負能量系列流行語,收好不謝。
看臉的世界
a world obsessed with appearance and vanity
顏控
face obsessed
外貌黨
face-judgers
外貌協會
appearance club (a club consisting of face-judgers)
顏飯
a fan of face (fans of pop stars who care little for their work or artistic merit)
我對這個看臉的世界絕望了!
I can『t see any hope in such a face-judging world!
我是個外貌黨,找男友的唯一標準就是長得帥。
Since I am a face-judger, the only standard for my future boyfriend is a handsome look。
只有長得好看的人才有青春, 像我們這種人就只有上學。
Only good-looking people really experienced youth, all we had was going to school。
有錢就是任性!
Rich people can always follow their own way。
我喝酸奶只舔蓋兒,別問我為什麼,有錢就是任性!
I just lick the lid of the container but throw away the rest when having yogurt。 Don『t ask me why, I am rich and willful。
長得好看就是任性!
Good-looking people are self-willed。
學霸就是任性!
Top students are so willful。
大家都很任性(by全國政協發言人呂新華)。
We are all very willful。
拉仇恨
attracting hatred/courting envy
曬美食
food posts
秀恩愛
public displays of affection
報復社會
taking revenge on society
深夜報社,曬烤羊肉串兒了!
Showing delicious lamb barbecue late at night to take revenge on society!
你拉得一手好仇恨。
You are so good at attracting hatred。
你這是赤裸裸地拉仇恨!
You are plainly and simply attracting hatred!