國慶小長假過得開心嗎?在你與別人分享樂事之時,你會說什麼呢?I’m happy還是I'm very happy,下面這8個表達快樂的習語更地道哦~
Having a whale of a time
玩得愉快
度過了一段歡樂時光/激動人心的時刻/輕鬆時刻
How was your birthday party?
---Oh great, there were a lot of friends, we were playing games and dancing, we really had a whale of a time.
你的生日會辦得怎麼樣?
---很精彩,很多朋友都來了,大家一起遊戲、一起跳舞,度過了一段美好時光。
On cloud nine
九霄雲上
十分幸福、非常愉快
I was very afraid of the history exam, and when I managed to pass it, I was on cloud nine, I invited all my friends to a drink in the local pub.
本來,我一直擔心這次歷史考試,得知自己通過後,我簡直樂壞了,因此邀請所有朋友去酒吧慶祝。
Tickled pink
眉開眼笑
形容非常高興、快活
I suggest picking some flowers for your girlfriend. I'm sure she'll be tickled pink and she won't refuse your proposal.
建議你給女朋友送些花,我敢說收到花之後,她一定十分開心,答應嫁給你。
On top of the world
欣喜若狂
高興到極點、心醉神迷
Since he was promoted to the position he had desired for ages, he feels glorious, he's sitting on top of the world.
終於爬上渴求多年的職位以後,他極度興奮,高興到了極點。
Happy as a clam
無憂無慮
When her parents left for holiday, she was happy as a clam staying alone in the house.
父母外出度假時,她獨自在家,十分愜意。
Buzzing
望眼欲穿
殷切盼望某事儘快到來
I'm buzzing for the holidays. Imagine, we're going on a diving trip in Greece.
我對即將到來的假期望眼欲穿,我們要去希臘潛水耶,想想就開心。
Over the moon
興高採烈
超級滿意、非常開心
Do you remember how happy we were when we first stayed out for a night? We were over the moon.
還記得第一次外出時我們有多快樂嗎?那種感覺就像在天上飄。
In seventh heaven
歡天喜地
十分愉悅的狀態
Real happiness is when you work for it. I'm sure you'll be in seventh heaven when you get your first salary and buy a scooter.
有為之奮鬥的目標,才是真正的快樂。當你拿到自己的第一桶金,用自己的錢買踏板車時,一定會超級開心。