首先我們來看一組奇葩的英語翻譯,我已經忘了原來的意思了。
看完以上奇葩翻譯,我們再來看一些很經典的翻譯,學習學習。
1、I heard, that your settled down. 已聞君,諸事安康。
2、That you, found a girl and your married now.遇佳人,不久婚嫁。
3、I heard that your dreams came true.已聞君,得償所想。
4、Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.料得是,卿識君望。
5、Old friend, why are you so shy?舊日知己,何故張惶?
6、It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.遮遮掩掩,欲蓋彌彰。
7、I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.客有不速,實非我所想。
8、ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.避之不得,遑論與相抗。
9、I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,異日偶遇,識得依稀顏。
10、That for me, it isn't over.再無所求,涕零而淚下。
11、Never mind, I'll find someone like you.毋須煩惱,終有弱水替滄海。
12、I wish nothing but the best, for you too.拋卻糾纏,再把相思寄巫山。
13、Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said。勿忘昨日,亦存君言於肺腑。
14、You'd know, how the time flies.
光陰常無蹤,詞窮不敢道荏苒。
15、We were born and raised in a summery haze.彼時初執手,夏霧鬱郁溼衣衫。
大家還知道其他的奇葩或經典英語翻譯嗎?可以分享交流。