01Everyday Grammar: Be Used to
This is Everyday Grammer. Be used to。
這是每天的語法:Be used to 【習慣於……】。
And I'm a little tired!
而且我有點累!
But it's ok. I am used to waking up early.
但沒關係。我習慣早起。
I just used the phrase 「be used to」 to tell you something I'm accustomed to: waking up early.
我只是使用「習慣於」一詞來告訴您我已習慣的事情:早起。
Many English learners confuse the phrase with another : 「used to.」
許多英語學習者將這個短語與另一個短語「used to」混為一談。
They look and sound similar but have different meanings.
它們看起來和聽起來相似,但含義不同。
Today, we will discuss 「 be used to.」
今天,我們將討論「be used to【習慣】」。
We use the phrase to say we are accustomed to something, so it seems normal or usual.
我們用這句話說我們已經習慣了某種東西,所以這看起來很正常,很普通。
If you are used to something, it is not difficult, new or strange.
如果您習慣了某些東西,這並不困難,新穎或陌生。
To set apart 「be used to」 from the similar phrase 「used to,」 you must put the BE verb after the subject.
要將「習慣於」與相似的短語「用於」區分開,必須將BE動詞放在主語之後。
Take a look at the sentence . structure:
看看這句話。句式:
Subject+ be+ used to + gerund, noun or pronoun
主語+ be +用於+動名詞,名詞或代詞
I+ am + used to +getting……
我+曾經+得到……
In this next example, pay close attention to the verb be after the subject and the noun after 「be used to.」
在下一個示例中,請密切注意動詞在主語之後和名詞在「習慣於」之後。
Look, the animal is frightened It is not used to loud sounds.
看,動物很害怕,它不習慣大聲說話。
In this case, the speaker is saying that the animal is not accustomed to something : loud sounds.
在這種情況下,說話者說動物不習慣某種東西:響亮的聲音
What about you?
你呢?
What are some things you are used to – or not used to?
您習慣或不習慣一些事情?
Tell us in the comments or tell a friend!
在評論中告訴我們或告訴朋友!
And that's Everyday Grammer.
這就是Everyday Grammer。