1.待到繁華落盡,與你細水長流。
Until the prosperous fall, and you long stream.
2.寄君一曲,不問曲終人聚散。
Send you a song, do not ask the end of the song
3.世人醉,醉生夢死一世情。世人痴,痴心不悔三生愛。
The world is drunk and dreams of death. The world is infatuated, infatuated with Sansheng love.
4.相見時難別亦難,明月星稀道晚安。
It's hard to see each other, and it's hard to say goodbye.
5.卿與吾有三世之約,生死相隨,終不相負。
Qing and I have three generations of agreement, life and death with each other, the end is not negative.
6.願我如星君如月,夜夜流光相皎潔。
I wish I were like the star king and the moon, and I would be bright every night
7.一人一世一雙人,半醉半醒半浮生。
One person, one person, one person, half drunk, half awake, half alive
8.我為你青絲高挽,你帶我縱馬天下。
I hold high for you, you take me to the world
9.我踏山臨水,追尋你一世光輝。
I step on the mountain and face the water, pursue your life glory
10.除非黃土白骨,我守你百歲無憂。
I will keep you a hundred years old.
11.驚覺相思不露,原來只因已露骨。
I was surprised to see Acacia, but it was only because it had been revealed
12.與君遠相知,不知雲海深。
I know you from afar, but I don't know how deep the clouds are
13.我是人間惆悵客,知君何事淚縱橫。
I am a melancholy guest in the world. I know why you are in tears
14.你見山川多清秀,星辰多溫柔,恰似你眼眸。
You see more beautiful mountains and rivers, more gentle stars, just like your eyes.
圖源網,侵聯刪