「喪到眼紅」的英文個籤:既然錯過星星,就別再錯過月亮……
It is a fashion to leave the world, but we are not good at goodbye.
這是一個流行離開的世界,但是我們都不擅長告別。
The rest of your life can give me some more fragments, I love leisurely unwilling only far away.
你的餘生能否多給我些片段,我深情款款不甘心只能遠觀。
After you, I don't have the pain to take my hand.
在你之後,我沒有拿得出手的痛苦。
I'm in love with the shape of you. We push and pull like a magnet do.
我深陷在以你名狀的愛裡,如磁鐵相吸相斥卻互不分離。
Tell me you are mine. Ill be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
請告訴我 你是我的,歲歲年年,我都屬於你,永遠永遠。
Apart from the freshness of the beginning, companionship and understanding are more important.
除去一開始的新鮮感,陪伴與懂得更加重要。
All the disappointments come from my expectation of you.
所有的失望,都源於我對你的期待。
Who personally deleted, their most reluctant to delete people?
有誰親手刪過,自己最捨不得刪的人?
I'm a kid hiding in this world and secretly liking you.
我是藏匿於這個世界,偷偷喜歡你的小鬼。
I know we are not wrong,but it is better for us to let it go.
我知道我們都沒有錯,只是放手比較好過。
I like to pretend that I’m okay because I don’t wanna annoy people with my problems.
我裝作沒事,只是不想用自己的問題去麻煩到別人。
Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare, after having the best dream.
分手就像在最甜的美夢後經歷最糟的噩夢。
風格不定偏少女,謝謝全世界最可愛的小仙女點進來。(此文章圖片來源於網絡,如有侵權,聯繫刪除)