「喪到眼紅」的英文個籤:我好像從沒重要過,只是偶爾被需要

2020-12-02 騰訊網

1.I'm thinking of you with the surface is not visible, but heart leave no room.

我在想你,表面不露痕跡,心裡不留餘地。

2.Some story process are too perfect, too sad ending.

有些故事過程太完美,結局太悲慘。

3.Love, or love, all love each other.

愛,或者被愛,都不如相愛。

4.The most torture is, standing in place that you can go back.

最折磨人的是,站在原地以為還回得去。

5.Shh, don't disturb him. He's coaxing other girls.

噓,別打擾他,他在哄別的女孩子。

6.Or no, either all. Either now or never.

要麼沒有,要麼全部。要麼現在,要麼永不。

7.What I miss is not you, but you give the fatal once.

我懷念的不是你,而是你給的致命曾經。

8.I didn't seem to be important, but it was only once in a while.

我好像從沒重要過,只是偶爾被需要。

9.After all, you will delete the original life wants to leave.

你終究會刪了,當初拼了命都想留下的東西。

10.One day I will walk away from you silently, without any sound I missed a lot, I always a person sad.

總有一天我會從你身邊默默地走開,不帶任何聲響我錯過了很多,我總是一個人難過。

11.Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.

愛別無他求,只求成全自己。

12.You never know, I cry for you breathless.

你永遠都不知道,我為你哭得喘不過氣的樣子。

相關焦點