「疼到骨子裡」的QQ英文個籤:你說說,這是你第幾次丟下我了?

2021-01-11 騰訊網

「疼到骨子裡」的QQ英文個籤:你說說,這是你第幾次丟下我了

1、Never fell in love and not look back, we are all the way.

從此不再相戀不再回頭,我們就都一路好走。

2、Active long will be very tired, care about for a long time will crash!

主動久了會很累, 在乎久了會崩潰!

3、Not for nothing,but because forget remembered.

絕口不提不是因為忘記,而是因為銘記。

4、too much drink will be drunk, too tired to love.

酒喝得太多會醉,愛的太深會累。

5、The strongest man in the world is the man who stands alone.

這世界上最強大的人,就是那些能一個人孤單生活的人。

6、Some people look more strange, some things more want more sad.

有些人越看越陌生,有些事越想越心酸。

7、Years later, you and her are in deep love. Would you think you owe me a future?

多年後你和她情深似海,會不會想到還欠我一個未來。

8、The most qmainful distance, you are not with me but in my heart.

最痛的距離,是你不在我身邊卻在我心裡。

9、The recollection cannot diverge, looks like the shadow to remain.

回憶散不去,像影子殘留。

10、Quarrel with loved ones and talk to strangers.

和愛的人吵架,和陌生人說心裡話。

11、I have a look at the information, but can not add friends.

我有一個只能看資料,卻不能添加的好友。

12、If I should see you,after long year.How should I greet, with tears, with silence.

若我會見到你,事隔多年。我如何賀你,以眼淚,以沉默。

相關焦點