「喪度200%」的英文置頂說說:沒有你,我不快樂……
Cactus can not do flowers can not let people in the palm of your hand.
仙人掌做不了花,沒辦法讓人捧在手心裡。
A separation of life and death is enough. If you love me, you will be reluctant.
生死的別離,一次就足夠了。如果你愛我,你會捨不得。
I am not ignoring you. I am just waiting for you to talk to me first.
我不是不理你,我只是在等。
I'm thinking of you with the surface is not visible, but heart leave no room.
我在想你,表面不露痕跡,心裡不留餘地。
I have a crystal heart, but they all think it's glass.
我有一顆水晶般的心,但是他們都以為它是玻璃。
We met at the wrong time, but separated at the right time.
我們在錯的時間相遇,卻又在對的時間分離。
That let me down self-esteem to retain the people, once also two eyes is tears told me that you can't.
那個讓我放下自尊挽留過的人,曾經也兩眼是淚告訴我沒你不行。
People are strange, not thin time always want to lose weight, lost a few pounds, and feel tired love yourself.
人就是奇怪,不瘦的時候一直想減肥,掉了幾斤之後,又覺得工作太累心疼自己。
In this world as long as there is such a person appeared, then the rest of the people will become. And I don't want to do it.
這世上只要有那麼一個人出現過,那麼其他人都會變成將就。而我,不願意將就。
In fact, another strong name is hard support.
其實,堅強的另一個名字叫做硬撐。
I am trying to express, but no one can understand what I am talking about.
我在試著表達,卻沒人能懂我在說什麼。
I have never had you, but I feel lost ten thousand times.
我從未擁有過你,卻感覺失去千萬次。