「喪度200%」的英文說說:「很多事我很介意,只是笑著說沒關係」
1、You are my love at first sight, but I'm not your destiny.你是我的一見鍾情,我卻不是你的命中注定。
2、we still underage, but has covered all over with cuts and bruises.我們還是未成年,卻已經遍體鱗傷。
3、Break my heart, you do better than anyone else.讓我心碎,你做的比誰都到位。
4、I prefer having nothing to having anything.比起曾經擁有,我更喜歡一無所有。
5、It is not easy to meet each other in such a big orld. 世界這麼大,能遇見,不容易。
6、Sometimes it's not that you don't want to talk, but there are a lot of things you can't say. It's safe to put it in your heart.有時候不是不想說話,而是有很多話說不出來,放在心裡會安全點。
7、No true heart,no broken heart.現在不掏心掏肺,是為了以後不撕心裂肺。
8、Most want is you, the most do not want to bother is also you.最想的是你,最不想打擾的也是你。
9、The truth may hurt for a little while but a lie hurts forever.真相會讓我們痛一陣,但謊言令我們痛一生。
10、The promise he said could not be trueI can't wait for the person with my deep feeling.他說的諾言當不了真,我許的情深等不了人。
11、Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides.你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狽無處遁形。
12、In fact, a lot of things I care about, just smile and say it's OK.其實,很多事我很介意,只是笑著說沒關係。