長期置頂的QQ英文「溫柔仙句」:十裡山河不如你,萬般野心只為你…

2021-01-09 騰訊網

長期置頂的QQ英文「溫柔仙句」:十裡山河不如你,萬般野心只為你…

I was so carried away by the night that I almost thought of you.

我被黑夜衝昏了頭,差點就要說想你了。

Thought is already is late, exactly is the earliest time.

覺得為時已晚的時候,恰恰是最早的時候。

The end of the prelude is no longer two saying.

結束的前奏是兩個人不再有話說。

I would kiss you right now if only you were here.

如果你就在這裡,我一定會馬上吻你。

When you smile, it's really beautiful, like the moon full of stars!

你笑的時候真好看,像月牙裡裝滿了星星!

I want to turn my feelings for you into warm sunshine, and look forward to the light that will warm your heart.

我想將對你的感情化作暖暖的陽光,期待那灑落的光明能溫暖你的心房。

The girl has never regretted love, the teenager has never given up.

姑娘愛過未曾悔過,少年痛過未曾棄過。

You have more stars in your eyes than all the mighty waves I have seen.

你眼中有星河,勝過我見過的一切浩渺煙波。

There are no stars in my night sky. After meeting you, the stars will be bright

我的夜空裡本無星辰,遇見你之後星河長明。

I sell dusk in the world just to collect the world gentle to see you.

我在人間販賣黃昏 只為收集世間溫柔去見你.

If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.

如果你的心是座監獄,我願被判終身監禁。

Precious things are very few in this world. that is the reason there is just one you.

兩顆相愛的心之間不需要言語。

Whatever happens we should turn towards the sun and keep hope in our hearts

無論發生什麼,都要面朝陽光,心懷希望。

相關焦點