1.Shh, don't disturb him, he is coaxing other girls.
噓,別打擾他,他在哄別的女孩子。
2.I thought we understood, but that's just my unrequited love.
我原以為我們心照不宣,但那只是我的自作多情。
3.Some stories are too perfect in process and too tragic in ending.
有些故事過程太完美,結局太悲慘。
4.Maybe for those that have been missed,they are fated to be this way.
也許那些錯過的,是因為註定就要錯過。
5.When you are old, you believe that there are fewer and fewer things.
年齡一大,相信的東西就越來越少。
6.what is the truth in the wine.
酒話夢話全是心裡話。
7.I pretend I do not care you but still I feel the pain.
我假裝不在乎你,但痛的是我自己。
8.People grow up in ways they don't like the most.
人總是會以自己最不喜歡的方式成熟。
9.The novel has been read twice, the movie has been seen seven times, the song has been listened to hundreds of times, peeking at you does not count.
小說讀了兩遍,電影看了七遍,歌曲聽了幾百遍,偷看你不計其遍。
10.Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.
愛,起於微笑,濃於親 吻,逝於淚水。
11.You will understand one day: some people, some things, temporarily missed, is a lifetime.
你總有一天會明白:有些人,有些事,一時錯過,就是一世。
(此文章圖片來源於網絡,如有侵權,聯繫刪除)