reddit網友:我很確定我的父母並不知道這個表情的含義,每次他們發這個表情給我的時候我都感覺他們在說」見鬼去吧你」,實際上他們並不是這個意思。這真的讓我有種很奇怪的感覺。
從左至右、從上往下為:
Please go to hell and leave me alone.
趕緊下地獄去啊,讓我一個人靜靜。
Please end this conversation.
請趕緊結束這次聊天吧。
You’re dead to me.
在我眼裡你就是個死人。
Your stupidity has made me speechless.
你的愚蠢令我無語。
I’m done with you. Stoping talking for god sake.
我受夠你了。天了嚕給我閉嘴啊。
Please Die! Please!
去死好嘛!求你!
Stop annoying the shit out of me.
別丫的再來煩我了。
If I was a bird I would probably shit on you everyday.
如果我是只鳥,我一定會每天在你身上拉屎。
–]Eitsky 33 指標 1 天gff前
I hate all the passive-aggressive smiley faces here.
我討厭微信上所有消極敵意的笑臉表情。
[–]oGsBumder 1 指標 21小時前
The wechat emojis are great in general.
微信上的表情通常都挺不錯的。
[–]SveHeapsArgentina 32 指標 1 天前
My girlfriend sends this to me from time to time I can say it means it all at the same time.
我女朋友時不時也會發這個表情給我,我敢說每次那表情都有如上所述的含義。
[–]MarticZtn 2 指標 1 天前
Pretty sure that my parents don’t know about this feels like they’re trying to say 「go to hell」 every time when they send me this but they’re actually not. It just feels really weird.😂
我很確定我的父母並不知道這個表情的含義,每次他們發這個表情給我的時候我都感覺他們在說」見鬼去吧你」,實際上他們並不是這個意思。這真的讓我有種很奇怪的感覺。😂
[–]sweetkenUnited States 54 指標 1 天前
I didn’t know until I started dating a Chinese girl. She politely asked me to not use that emoji because she only uses it when she’s pissed off at someone.
我開始都不知道這個表情的含義,直到我和一個中國女孩交往後。她很禮貌地告訴我不要用那個表情,因為她只會在對某人生氣的時候才會用。
[–]wiktionnaireChina 29 指標 1 天前
It means 「呵呵」
這個表情的意思是」呵呵。「
[–]proletariatnumber23 32 指標 1 天前
The funny thing is older Chinese will just use it as a happy emoticon and so you’re never really sure
有趣的是,年長點的中國人僅把它當做表示開心快樂的表情來用,所以(當他跟你發這表情的時候)你永遠都不知道他到底是什麼意思。
[–]TeeribleMureal 8 指標 1 天前
Or you know me.
或者是,你懂我什麼意思。
[–]kanada_kid 23 指標 1 天前*
AKA the 「You fucked up」 emoticon.
換言之,這是表示」你糟透了」的表情。
[–]imp3ga 21 指標 1 天前
for a long time i thought the yawning emoji was just like covering his mouth in shock so in hindseight I was accidentally pretty snidey to a lot of people telling me surprising news lol
很長一段時間裡,我一直以為那個打哈欠的表情是表示因驚訝而捂著嘴,為此我被他人笑了很多次,然後有人告訴我這一驚人真相,我才後知後覺,哈哈哈。
[–]King_Bernie 10 指標 1 天前
holy cow that’s brutal
天啊,真相真是太殘酷了。
[–]berryblackwater 7 指標 1 天前
Ohhhhhhhh…
噢噢噢噢…(是這意思啊….)
[–]Funcuz 3 指標 1 天前
My fiancee uses one that is clearly something in the 「pissed off」 range but because they translated it incorrectly she thinks it means surprised. I always say 「Just look at it. Is that how you or any person you』ve ever seen alive on television in pictures history books or any other medium reacted to being surprised?
我未婚妻因翻譯不當會用一種明顯表示是「生氣憤怒」的表情,她認為那表示驚訝。我總是說,「好好看看,你或者你在電視、圖片、歷史書或其他媒介平臺上看到的任何一個人在驚訝時會擺出這樣的表情嗎?」
[–]fucktheoceanUnited Kingdom 2 指標 1 天前
Top middle of first page? Right between the heart eyes and sun glasses dude?? Inward slanting eyebrows and red shade under the eyes??? That fucking emoji Jesus fuck I don’t get it. Everyone seems to use it to mean 發呆 but it is quite clearly a dude who is scowling!!!!
在第一頁的中間,就在雙眼冒愛心和戴太陽鏡的那倆哥們之間的,眉毛由內向外上揚、眼睛下方有紅色眼影的那個表情,我丫的完全不懂它什麼含義。人們似乎用它來表示「發呆」,但很明顯那傢伙一臉的怒氣衝衝啊!!!
[–]optyprime1 3 指標 1 天前
I』ve been using that smiley all this time…. What are we even supposed to use instead?
我一直都在用那個笑臉表情…..那我接下來是要用什麼表情來代替呢?
[–]bradj43 3 指標 1 天前
The overly smiley blushy guy or the teeth smile or laughing
那個笑得特燦爛、臉上有兩團紅暈的笑臉、露齒笑或大笑的表情。(大概是指如下三個表情)[–]oolongvanilla 1 指標 1 天前
I』ve taken to using the blushing smile which comes across a bit too intimate and cute to me but it seems it actually comes across as the default happy smile to most locals. The teeth smile doesn’t always work… Sometimes people ask me why I’m laughing at them after I use it. Seems a bit redundant to assume that emoji means laughing when I can see at least four or five other laughing emojis that are more straightforward about it.
我已經開始用那個羞澀笑的表情,對我來說這個表情有點太過親密和可愛了,但對大多數當地人來說,它其實被默認為是開心快樂的笑臉表情。那個露齒笑的表情不總是有用……有時在我發這個表情後,人們會問我為什麼要笑他們。在我看來這個表示大笑的表情有點多餘,因為我至少有看到其他4、5個更能直接表示大笑的表情符號。
[–]bradj43 1 指標 1 天前
「The teeth smile doesn’t always work…」
True but at some point with some people I』ve actually just told them look when I send this this is what it means so deal with it. 😁
「那個露齒笑的表情不總是有用……」
沒錯。但有些時候,對某些人我實際上只會告訴他們,當我發這個表情的時候,這就是我想說的意思,所以你不服也得服。😁
[–]TeeribleMureal 2 指標 1 天前
Seriously? So you can’t just use this to say 「thank-you」 「that’s great etc?
講真?你就不能發這個表情表示「謝謝」或是「那很棒啊」等之類的意思?
[–]GuessImStuckWithThisGreat Britain[S] 6 指標 1 天前
Depends which generation. 40+ yeah. 30 or below no.
看是發給哪一代人啦。對40歲以上的發這個表情就是這意思,但對30(含30)歲以下的人發這個表情就不會是這意思了。
[–]jpr64New Zealand 5 指標 2 天前
Where is 「Oh wow your Chinese is so good!」?
「哇哦,你的中文很棒!」的表情包去哪兒了?
[–]nemotpupupu 1 指標 1 天前
Well but sometimes people in my parents』 age (around > 50) do use this face to express sincere smile
好吧,但是有些時候跟我父母差不多年齡的人(大約在50歲以上)用這個表情是表示真誠的笑意。
[–]yifantasy 1 指標 1 天前
This is so dem true I have been using this emoji since QQ era for decades lol.
這說得太對了,自QQ時代以來,我就一直在用這個表情符號。
[–]oGsBumder 1 指標 21小時前
I use it when I want to tell someone to 去死啊
在想叫別人「去死啊」的時候我會用這個表情。
[–]nickdangernickdanger -1 指標 1 天前
It’s the meaning to some subset of Chinese people. To us it’s just a fucking smile. It’s the first emoticon on the list – it was surely meant to just be a fucking smile. Just because some spastics think otherwise who cares?
對中國有些小團體人群來說,這個表情確實是如上含義。但對我們來說,丫就只是個笑臉。它是表情包裡的第一個表情符號——肯定只是微笑的意思。只不過有些瘋子認為這個表情有以上含義,要不然誰在乎呢?