期末考試將至,我們該如何進行考前複習呢?根據複習時間、考試內容、考試時間,制定自己的複習計劃和每天學習時間安排,以便在有限的時間內複習完全部複習內容,增強複習的計劃性,每天對計劃完成情況進行簡單的檢查分析,落實複習計劃,確保複習的質量。七天考試複習指南助你高效備考.
Before you start studying, make sure you've got everything you need.
在你開始學習之前,確保你已經準備好了所需要的一切。
On your table should be class notes, the syllabus, required books, teachers slides, the tools you need, and ideally examples of previous exams so you know the structure and how it'll be graded.
在你的桌子上應該有課堂筆記、教學大綱、必讀書籍、教師幻燈片、你所要用到的文具,最好還有以前考試的試卷,這樣你就知道考試的結構和評分方法。
In your fridge there should be superfoods: almonds, fruits, veggies and yogurt should do the job.
冰箱裡應該儲備一些超級食品:杏仁、水果、蔬菜和酸奶就可以了。
Even if your brain's weight is only around 2% of your body weight,?it uses up around 20% of its energy.
即使你的大腦重量只佔你體重的2%,但它會消耗掉20%的能量。
To avoid procrastination, shut down all distractions and tell your friends not to disturb.
為了避免拖延,請關掉所有讓你分心的東西,告訴你的朋友不要打擾你。
Ideally you should start studying weeks before, but let's assume that you have just 7 days and 3 hours a day.
理想情況下,你應該提前幾周開始學習,但現在讓我們假設你只剩7天、每天只有3小時的學習時間。
On day 1, your aim is to get context, to see the big picture.
第一天,你的目標是獲取背景材料、了解全局。
This is important, because context acts like a memory network, to which you can attach all details.
這一點很重要,因為背景材料就像一個內存網絡,你可以將所有詳細信息附加到它上面。
First you make connections and then later remember things easier.
首先你要建立聯繫,這樣更容易記住東西。
To get there fast, read the class syllabus, skim through text-books and review all the materials without going into details.
要快速達到目的,請閱讀教學大綱、瀏覽課本、複習所有材料,但不要太過詳細。
If you're studying roman history, watch an epic movie about Caesar in the evening.
如果你在學習羅馬歷史,晚上可以看一部關於凱撒的史詩電影。
If its physics, go visit a science museum and try to understand what's going on.
如果學的是物理學,可以去參觀一個科學博物館,盡力去了解其中產生的現象。
Once you see the big picture, chunk it up and make a plan.
一旦你清楚了整體大局,就把它拼湊起來,制定一個計劃。
If there are 10 chapters to learn and 5 days to do that, cover 2 chapters each day.
如果有10章內容要學,那麼分成五天,每天學習兩章。
Day 2.
第二天。
Now it's cramming time and you have to learn 2 chapters.
現在是複習時間,你得學習兩章內容。
To study effectively, make handwritten notes in your own language.
為了有效地學習,用你自己的語言做一些手寫筆記。
Even better, try to explain it in your own simple words out loud to check your understanding.
更有效的是,嘗試用自己的簡單的話語大聲解釋它,用來檢查你的理解。
Every 30-45 minutes or so, take a short 5-10 minute break.
每隔30-45分鐘左右,休息5-10分鐘。
That will maximize your retention and keep creativity up.
這樣可以最大程度地保持你的記憶力和創造力。
Also keep snacking on nuts and fruits to boost your brain's energy.
再吃點零食和堅果也能提高你的大腦能量。
Finish your session with an instant self-test to check your understanding.
通過即時的自我測試來完成你的課程,以檢查你的理解。
Such quick tests can improve retention by up to 30%.
這樣的快速測試可以將記憶內容提高30%。
Day 3 to 6.
在接下來的第3到6天。
Start by reviewing your own summaries and the material from the previous days.
從回顧你自己的總結和前幾天的材料開始。
Look at your instant self-test and check what you got right and what you got wrong.
看看你的即時自我測試,看看哪些做對了,哪些做錯了。
Where there are gaps, fill them.
填滿空白的地方。
As you have 3 hours, spend 1 hour on that review and 2 hours learning the next chapters of the material.
因為你有3個小時的學習時間,花1個小時來複習,2個小時學習材料接下來的章節。
Like the days before: start reading, take notes, summarize in your own words and then finish with a self-test.
就像前幾天一樣:開始閱讀、做筆記、用你自己的話總結,再進行自我測試。
Day 7.
第七天。
Again, start by reviewing yesterday's work.
同樣,從複習昨天的功課開始。
Then spend the remaining time reviewing everything one more time: all 10 chapters.
然後用剩下的時間再複習一遍所有內容:全部的10章。
To check your understanding, you can use the table of contents, which is like a very short summary of the entire book.
為了檢查你的理解,你可以使用目錄,這就像是對整本書的一個簡短總結。
If you have time left, write an essay to summarize all the materials into one big chunk or do a full test-exam.
如果你還有時間,寫一篇文章把所有的材料總結成一大模塊,或者做一次全面的測試。
In the evening, pack your bag and everything you need for the exam day.
晚上,收拾好你的書包和考試所需要的一切。
Then go to bed early.
然後早點睡覺。
Good sleep before the test can increase your performance by 30%—dreams are essential in remembering.
考試前睡個好覺能讓你的成績提高30%——做夢對記住東西很重要。
Exam Day.
到了考試這一天。
Get up on time, so you don't start the day already completely stressed out.
準時起床,這樣你就不會在一天開始的時候就已經完全壓力過大了。
Begin your day by eating a good breakfast to give your brain the energy to run for the next hours.
從吃一頓豐盛的早餐開始你的一天,讓你的大腦在接下來的幾個小時裡充滿活力。
Research suggests high-carb, high-fiber, slow-digesting foods like oats or brown rice.
研究表明,建議吃一些高碳水化合物、高纖維、消化慢的食物,如燕麥或糙米。
Then leave home on time so you arrive at the exam room on time without being in a rush.
然後準時從家出發,這樣你就可以準時到達考場而不必著急。
Stress mixes up your hormones and should be avoided.
壓力會伴隨荷爾蒙的變化而變化,應該儘量避免。
Once you're sat in the test, skim over all questions so you get an idea of what's on it.
你一坐進考場,就要瀏覽一下所有的問題,這樣你就知道考試內容了。
Then try to see how each question relates to each other.
然後試著看看每個問題是如何相互聯繫的。
When you realize how each question connects to the next or to the big picture, you will have a higher recall and find betters answers.
當你知道每個問題是如何與下一個問題或大局相聯繫時,你會有更強的記憶力,找到更好的答案。
If you are afraid you might run out of time, do some quick math to figure out how much time you have for each question.
如果你擔心時間不夠用,做一下簡單的數學運算來規劃一下用多少時間來回答每個問題。
Then start.
然後開始答題。
Carefully read the question.
仔細閱讀問題。
You get more points for answering a question poorly than writing the perfect answer that's off topic.
與偏離主題的完美答案相比,寫出相對欠佳的答案會獲得更多的分。
If a question is too hard, skip it first and go straight for the easy ones.
如果一個問題太難,先跳過它,直接作答容易的問題。
While collecting points for easy questions, our brain can subconsciously work on the harder questions and an answer might pop up.
在回答簡單問題並拿到分數的同時,我們的大腦可以下意識地處理更難的問題,然後可能會彈出一個答案。
If you get too stressed, take a short break and a couple of long deep breaths.
如果你壓力太大,休息一會兒,深呼吸幾次。
This gets your brain back into thinking mode.
這會讓你的大腦回到思考模式。
If you're doing a multiple choice question and you are not sure, go with your first guess.
如果你在做一道選擇題,但你不確定,就用你的第一個猜測。
Usually, your first instinct is right.
通常,你的第一直覺是對的。
If you have NO idea at all but there is no punishment for being wrong, then just guess anything quickly.
如果你一點都不知道,但錯了也不會有懲罰,那就趕快猜吧。
In the end, if you still have time left, use it to review your answers or correct your spelling.
最後,如果你還有時間,那麼可以檢查你的答案或糾正你的拼寫。
For more tips, watch our other sprouts videos.
如果想獲得更多的建議,請觀看我們的其他新芽視頻。
If we missed something, post it in the comments below so we can learn from you.
如果我們漏掉了什麼,把它粘貼在下面的評論區,這樣我們就可以向你學習了。
If you have an exam soon, don't stress.
如果你馬上就要考試了,不要緊張。
Even if you would fail it, it's probably not the end of the world.
即使考試沒通過,它也不可能是世界末日。
As Jack Ma said: "I flunked my exam for university two times before I was accepted by what was considered my city's worst university".
正如馬雲所說:「我兩次大學考試都不及格,後來我被這個城市最差的大學錄取了。」
Today he's China's biggest success story.
今天他的經歷是中國最轟動的成功故事。
Good luck!
祝你好運!