1.I had a dream, but it didn't work out.
我也曾經憧憬過,後來沒結果。
2.To this day, you are still the reason why I refuse others, in fact, I am not waiting for you, I just can't like others.
直到今天,你依然是我拒絕別人的原因,其實我也沒有在等你,我就是沒法喜歡上別人而已。
3.It's a pity that I don't listen to good advice, don't be prepared, don't care about everything and can't stand a single blow.
可惜我啊,不聽良言,不設防備,不顧一切,不堪一擊。
4.If you walk so gently, the wind will be a little sweet.
你那麼溫柔,走兩步,風都會甜一點。
5.In fact,i have to know, don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
其實我都明了,別再庸人自擾。
6.Let each other uncomfortable, this is the way you love me?
讓彼此都難受,這就是你愛我的方式?
7.Although there are thousands of heartache, silence is the most sad.
心酸縱有千百種,沉默不語最難過。
8.I'm not waiting for you. I'm not liking anyone.
我沒有在等你,也沒有喜歡別人。
9.Maybe girls like to move themselves, and that's the only way.
可能女孩子都喜歡自己感動自己,也只能這樣了。
10.How gentle that girl is to let the king of the sea take heart.
能讓海王收心,那女孩是多溫柔。
11.You should be a dream, I should be a gust of wind.
你應該是一場夢,我應該是一陣風。
12.You are absent at last, too many times I need you.
你終是缺席了,太多我需要你的時候。