對這樣的話,我從不介意。
I never wanted to say that to you.
下一次你能不能退掉一身的驕傲,愛我愛到發瘋。
Next time, can you change it for you to give up a pride, love me crazy.
而且我也不缺人喜歡,何必為了你委曲求全。
I have no shortage of people to like, why do I want to compromise for you
無法等待的事情似乎並不那麼令人期待。
Things that can't be waited seem to be less expected.
因為我們並非彼此的特例,所以不要彼此糾纏。
Since we are not exceptions to each other, don't entangle each other.
並非因為我沉默,而是因為你不適合徹夜長談。
It's not that I'm taciturn, but you are not suitable for long talks all night.
不久,月亮失約了,太陽落山了。
Then the moon missed the appointment and the sun went down.
沒被人視為珍寶,所以在愛情中很不自信。
I am not regarded as a treasure, so I am not confident in love.
沒有心的感覺,卻羨慕別人的愛。
Without the feeling of heartbeat, but envious of others' love.
因為你不期待,所以我就沒必要翻山越嶺。
Since you are not expecting it, it doesn't make sense for me to climb the mountains.
事後躺在黑名單上,卻是拼了命也想要的人。
Later, lying on the blacklist, but once desperately wanted to get.
長大也許是這樣,放下喜歡,也學會閉嘴。
Growth may mean letting go of liking and learning to shut up.