瀏覽器版本過低,暫不支持視頻播放
Once upon a time, there was an old donkey who lived on a farm.
從前,有一頭老驢生活在農場裡。
He was too old to work now, but he loved to sing, and used all of his free time to make up songs.
Hew-haw! Hew-haw! The roosters are in the chicken pen! Hew-haw!
他已經老得不能幹活了,但是他喜歡唱歌,把所有空閒時間都用來編歌。
嘿哈,公雞們在雞舍裡,嘿哈。
One morning, the old donkey overheard the farmer and his wife talking about him.
That donkey is really getting old.
一天早晨,老驢偶然聽見農夫和他的妻子在討論他。
那頭驢真的很老了。
I think we should sell him. You're right.
He isn't much use here, and we could use the money for a new table.
我覺得我們應該把他賣了。你說得對。
他在這已經沒用了,我們可以用賣他的錢買張新桌子。
Hearing this, the donkey realized he couldn't stay any longer.
He made up his mind and ran away from the farm that very day.
聽到這些,驢子意識到他不能再在這兒待著了。
他下定決心,那天就從農場逃走了。
As he trotted down the road, the donkey thought about what he would do now.
I am free to choose my own way now.
驢子在路上邊跑邊琢磨著自己現在要做什麼。
我現在可以自己做主了。
I will go to Bremen and become a singer!
He came upon an old dog, sitting alone by the side of the road.
我要去布萊梅鎮當一名歌手!
他偶遇了一隻獨自坐在路邊的老狗。
Hey, are you alright? Why are you so sad? My master has thrown me out.
嘿,你還好嗎?為什麼你這麼傷心?我的主人不要我了。
He thinks I am too old to be a guard dog. Oh. . . Well, don't despair! Come with me to Bremen!
他認為我太老了,已經不能當個看門狗了。哦,不要絕望!和我一起去布萊梅吧!
Bremen? That's right. We will form our own troupe and sing together!
布萊梅?對。我們將成立自己的演出團,然後一起唱歌!
The dog liked the idea and joined the Donkey on his way to Bremen.
Soon, they became good friends and sang together.
狗很喜歡這個主意,加入了驢子去布萊梅的旅程。
不久,他們成為了好朋友 一起歌唱。
The cow in the barn goes "Moo, Moo". . . Singing as they walked along they met a rooster and a cat.
穀倉裡的牛哞哞叫。當他們邊走邊唱時,遇見了一隻公雞和一隻貓。
Where are you two headed? What are you doing here?
My master was cruel to me, so I had to run away from home.
你倆要去哪?你們在這幹什麼?
我的主人對我很殘忍,所以我不得不逃出家。
Me too. We were just deciding where we should go. Excellent! Come with us, then!
我也是,我們剛剛正好在思考要去哪。太好了!那和我們一起吧!
But where are you going? We are off to Bremen.
但你們要去哪兒?我們正動身去布萊梅。
And so the four of them set off for Bremen singing together.
The cow in the barn goes "Moo, moo"!
就這樣,他們四個歌唱著向布萊梅出發。
穀倉裡的奶牛哞哞叫。
By nightfall, they were almost in Bremen, but needed somewhere to stop for the night.
They saw a house with lights in the windows. Coming closer, they heard raised voices.
夜幕降臨,他們到了布萊梅,但需要找個地方留宿。
他們看到一所房子,窗邊透著燈光。靠近之後,他們聽到了響亮的聲音。
Oh, I can feel a delicious smell from inside. I am so hungry.
Maybe we could ask them for some food?
哦,我聞到裡面的味道好香啊。我好餓啊。
也許我們能找他們要些食物?
No, wait here. Let me take a look first, Ok?
The donkey looked through the window and was surprised by what he saw.
不,在這等著。讓我先去看看,好嗎?
驢子朝窗戶裡看,被裡面的景象震驚了。
Ha ha ha! Look at that, we are rich now!
You've done well today. Eat as much as you like.
哈哈哈,看吶,我們現在有錢了!
你今天做得好。愛吃多少就吃多少。
Thank you, boss. Dig in! The house actually served as headquarters for a band of thieves.
謝謝你,老大,吃吧。其實這個屋子是一群小偷的老巢。
The animals talked the situation over and came up with a plan.
Draping themselves in a white sheet, they climbed one on top of another and stood outside the door making lots of noise.
動物們討論著現在的情況,想出了一個計劃。
他們一個爬到另一個的身上,然後用一張白布罩住,站在門外面發出噪音。
Hew-haw; bow-wow; meow, meow; cock-a-doodle-doo! The thieves were frightened and confused.
嘿哈,崩哇,哞哞,咯咯噠。小偷們又害怕又疑惑。
Huh? What's all that racket? Maybe it's a ghost!
啊?這些吵鬧聲是什麼啊?也許是鬼!
What nonsense! There are no ghosts here. In fact, the Boss wasn't so sure himself.
胡說!這兒沒鬼!事實上,老大自己都不相信自己。
You get out there and take a look! - M. . . Me?
Just at that instant, the animals burst into the house, still wrapped in their white sheet and continued making noise.
你出去看看!- 我......我?
這時,動物們披著白布衝進屋子裡,並且繼續製造噪音。
It's a monster! It's worse, it's a ghost! ! ! Yikes! Let's get out of this place!
它是個怪物!比那更要糟糕,它是鬼!!!呀!我們離開這個地方吧!
The thieves rushed out of the house.
As soon as the thieves cleared out, the animals removed their sheet and shared a good laugh.
小偷們倉皇逃出屋子。
小偷們一跑光,動物們就脫下白布,開心地笑起來。
That was so easy! Let's have a feast to celebrate!
太簡單了吧!讓我們舉辦個宴會慶祝一下吧!
A brilliant idea! This house belongs to us now. Let's go, I'm starving!
好主意!這個屋子現在屬於我們了。我們走吧,我快餓死了!
The animals were used to eating the scraps their masters left in the barn or on the floor for them.
Now, they could have anything they wanted, and joyfully bit into all the delicious food.
動物們以前吃的是他們主人給他們放在穀倉裡或者地板上的殘羹剩飯。
現在他們想吃什麼就吃什麼,快樂地將嘴裡塞滿美味的食物。
After enjoying a hearty meal, the animals settled down to sleep.
The Cat volunteered for guard duty, nervous that the thieves could come back unexpectedly.
享受完豐盛的一餐後,他們安頓下來,睡覺去了。
貓自願請命守夜,她怕小偷們萬一還會回來。
Go to sleep, and don't worry. I'm not used to sleeping at night in any case.
去睡覺吧,別擔心。反正我不習慣晚上睡覺。
Comfortable and content, the animals went to sleep.
In the meantime, the thieves gathered together in a nearby forest to discuss what had happened.
動物們心滿意足地睡著了。
同時,小偷們聚集在附近的森林裡討論剛剛到底發生了什麼。
I smell something fishy going on. . . Yes, I was thinking the same, Boss!
我覺得有點不太對勁。我也有這感覺,老大!
What is it? I think the ghost was too white or something.
什麼感覺?我覺得那鬼好像太白了。
That's nothing! I think I heard animal voices. . . Oh. . . . I think I did too.
一點用都沒有!我覺得我聽到了動物的聲音……哦,我也是。
Hey! Go back and take a look.
There is definitely something very odd about this!
We will stay here and cover for you, and you come back with a report.
嘿,我們回去看看吧。
這裡肯定有古怪!我們在這兒替你掩護,你回來報導。
What, me? Yes, you. Stop being a coward and do as I say!
什麼?我?對,就是你。不要當個懦夫,像我說的那樣做!
The henchman lit a torch and began to creep up to the house. Suddenly, a gust of win extinguished his light.
小弟點起火把,慢慢踱步到物資旁邊。突然,一陣狂風吹滅了他的燈。
Oh, no! Now what? If I turn back, the Boss will be angry with me.
哦不!現在發生了什麼?如果我回去的話,老大一定會對我很生氣。
I have to go on and see what's happening at the house. Slowly, he snuck into the house.
我必須去看看屋裡到底發生了什麼。慢慢地,他潛行進了屋子裡。
Squinting through the darkness, all he could see was a pair of bright red lights. Aaaaa! It's a monster!
在黑暗中眯著眼睛看,他只能看到一對明亮的紅光。啊啊啊啊!它是一個怪物!
He was too scared to realize that he was only seeing the eyes of the animals shining in the dark.
He tried to go back out, but the animals all rushed straight at him.
他太過於害怕,沒有意識到他只是看到了動物們在黑暗中閃爍的眼睛。
他想逃出去,但是動物們都撲向他。
Ow! Oh, my leg! Help! Help! The Donkey kicked hard at the thief with his strong hind legs and sent him flying.
哦!我的腿!救命!驢子用他強壯的後蹄把小偷踢飛了。
The thief screamed as he flew through the air. After that night, the thieves never came near that house again.
小偷飛向空中的時候一直在尖叫。那一晚後,小偷們再也沒有靠近過這間屋子。
The animals took it for their own and called themselves The Bremen Town Musicians.
They all lived happily ever after.
動物們將屋子佔為己有,並稱呼他們自己為布萊梅小鎮的音樂家。
他們永永遠遠快樂地生活在一起。
Hew-haw; I am a dog, bow-wow; meow, meow; cock-a-doodle-doo!
嘿哈,波波,哞哞,咯咯噠!