#文案#
寄予希望卻無法擁有的人叫白月光,擁有過卻無法再擁抱的人叫硃砂痣。
The person who hopes but can't have it is called Bai Yueguang, and the person who has it
but can't embrace it is called the cinnabar mole.
情竇初開的時時候遇見了白月光,後來遇到了想共度一生的硃砂痣。
When I first opened my love, I met Bai Yueguang, and later I met a cinnabar mole who wanted to spend his life together.
希望你遇見的白月光,也成為了陪你共度一生的硃砂痣。
I hope that the white moonlight you met has also become a cinnabar mole to spend your life with you.
後來我終於知道,心頭的白月光照不見心裡的硃砂痣。
Later I finally learned that the white moonlight in my heart could not see the cinnabar mole in my heart.
既想成為你的白月光,又想做你的硃砂痣。
I want to be your white moonlight and my cinnabar mole.
在所有物是人非裡,一而再再而三的喜歡你。
I love you over and over again in all things.
我還以為這次我真能好好談一個戀愛了呢。
I thought I could really have a good relationship this time.
和喜歡的人發消息臉上總有種無法掩飾的喜悅。
There is always a kind of joy that cannot be concealed on the face of sending messages to people I like.
我沒愛過別人,你是第一個,我怕我做的不好,讓你覺得,愛情也不過如此。
I have never loved anyone. You are the first one. I am afraid that I do not do well, so that you think that love is nothing more than that.
我喜歡一個人,我想要給她最好的結局。
I like someone and I want to give her the best ending.
我的每一支筆,都知道你的名字。
Every pen of mine knows your name.
當我感到孤獨時,你總是我第一個想起的人。
When I feel lonely, you are always the first person I think of.