縱覽國際社會正在發生的新鮮事,聚焦海外廣泛關注的流行視頻。
印度9歲女孩在接受腦科手術時彈琴,烏克蘭首都基輔一人行道被冰面覆蓋,一女孩試圖上坡卻不斷摔倒。
一起來看本周的《觀天下》吧。點擊下方視頻查看本期內容。
印度九歲女孩腦部手術中連續彈數小時鋼琴
9-year-old girl playing piano for hours while undergoes brain surgery
白宮將全面消毒 迎接拜登
White House getting a deep clean before Joe Biden enters
烏克蘭人行道變「溜冰場」
Slipping, sliding and skating: Ice covers Ukrainian capital Kiev
2歲女孩不帶口罩 一家人被趕下飛機
Family kicked off flight after 2-year-old's mask refusal
英文釋義:Awake, thinking, and knowing what is happening around you.I don't think he was conscious at that time.
我不認為他在那個時候人是清醒的。
We must stay conscious all the time.
我們必須全程保持清醒。
He set foot in film industry long before you.
他涉足電影業要遠遠早於你。
Once you set foot in the park, you will immediately feel different.
當你踏入這個公園的時候,你會馬上感覺不一樣。
The helicopter slowly descended.
直升機緩緩下降。
A silence descended upon the entire town.
一陣寂靜籠罩住了整個小鎮。
英文釋義:To become or cause someone to become extremely emotional.I will show you something but promise me that you won't freak out.
我要給你看件東西,但你要保證你不能太激動。