But why would we need it?
可我們為什麼需要這個
It's a mixer. It beats eggs and whips cream and all sorts.
這是個攪拌機 可以打蛋 攪奶油什麼的
But you and Ivy do that!
可那是你跟艾薇的活兒
And we'd be glad not to, thank you very much.
我們可巴不得不幹那活兒呢
Did Lady Edith say why she got it?
伊迪絲小姐有沒有說為什麼買這個
Her ladyship asked her to.
夫人讓她買的
She wants to save us a bit of elbow grease.
她想讓我們省點力氣
You don't understand!
你們兩個傻丫頭
Before too long,
要不了多久
Her ladyship could run the kitchen with a woman from the village.
夫人就可以隨便找個村婦來管廚房了
What with these toasters and
這些麵包機啊
mixers and such like, we'd be out of a job.
攪拌機啊什麼的 要害我們失業了
- I want to try it. - Then on your own head be it!
-我想試試嘛 -那隨你的便
Did you like your card, Ivy?
你喜歡你的卡片嗎 艾薇
What's it to you?
關你什麼事
That'd be telling.
這還不明顯
Don't listen. He's just teasing.
別聽他的 他在逗你呢
Come on. Clear out, you two. There's work to be done.
好啦 你們倆走開 該幹活了
Do you think that means that Jimmy sent it?
你覺得是不是吉米寄的卡片
Maybe he thinks it fun to tease.
沒準他只是覺得逗我們很好玩吧
But, don't you see?
但是 你想過沒有
If Jimmy sent mine, then who sent yours?
如果我的是吉米寄的 那你的是誰寄的