Uh,hi! l'm sorry.
呃,嗨!對不起。
You're talking.
你在說話。
Yes,l know,I know. You're talking.
是的,我知道,我知道。你在說話。
l know, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
我知道,對不起,我很抱歉。
No, it's OK.It's fine.l know I'm dreaming.But l don't recall going to bed.
不,它是好的。它很好。我知道我做夢。但是我不記得睡覺了。
Well, you know l'm sure this is very disconcerting.
好吧,你知道我肯定這很令人不安。
Yeah,l mean this is a bit of a surprise to me.l mean, you're a bee!
是的,我是說這對我來說有點意外。我是說,你是一隻蜜蜂!
Yeah,l am a bee.And l'm not supposed to be doing this,but they were all trying to kill me.And if it wasn't for you.
是的,我是蜜蜂。還有我不該這麼做,但他們都想殺人我。還有如果不是為了你。
l had to thank you.
我得謝謝你。
It's just how l was raised.
我就是這樣長大的。
That was a little weird. I'm talking with a bee.
這有點奇怪。我在和一隻蜜蜂說話。
Yeah.
是 啊。
I'm talking to a bee.
我在和一隻蜜蜂說話。
Anyway.And the bee is talking to me. l just want you to know that l'm grateful.'ll leave now.
不管怎樣。還有蜜蜂在和我說話。我只想讓你知道我很感激。現在就走。
Wait! How did you learn to do that?
等待!你是怎麼學會的?
What?
什麼?
The talking thing.
會說話的東西。
Same way you did,l guess."Mama,Dada,honey." You pick it up.
我猜你也是這樣的。「媽媽,爸爸,親愛的。」你撿起來。
That's very funny.
真有趣。
Yeah.Bees are funny.If we didn't laugh, we'd cry with what we have to deal with.
是的。蜜蜂是有趣。如果我們沒有笑,我們會哭,因為我們必須面對的。
Anyway.Can l get you something?
不管怎樣。可以我給你買了什麼?
Like what?
像什麼?
l don't know.
我不知道。
l mean, l don't know.Coffee?
我是說,我沒有知道嗎?咖啡?
Well, I don't want to put you out.It's no trouble. It takes two minutes.
好吧,我不想把你出去。它不麻煩。需要兩分鐘。
Really?
真的?
lt's just coffee.l'd hate to impose.
只是咖啡。我不想強加於人。
Don't be ridiculous!
別傻了!
Actually, I would love a cup.
事實上,我想要一杯。
Hey, you want a little rum cake?
嘿,你想吃點朗姆酒蛋糕嗎?
I really shouldn't.
我真的不應該。
Have a little rum cake.
吃點朗姆酒蛋糕。
No,l can't.
不,我不能。
Come on!
快點!
l'm trying to lose a couple micrograms.
我正努力減掉幾微克。
Where?
在哪裡?
These stripes don't help.You look great!
這些條紋沒有救命。你太好了!
l don't know if you know anything about fashion.
我不知道你是否懂時尚。
Are you all right?
你還好嗎?
No.
不。