Doctor: What's wrong with you?
醫生:你哪兒不舒服?
Danny: I have a sore throat and headache.
丹妮:我嗓子痛,頭也疼。
Doctor: Do you feel tired?
醫生:你覺得很疲勞嗎?
Danny: Yes, my whole body feels weak. And I really feel terrible.
丹妮:是的,我渾身無力,感覺真是糟透了。
Doctor: I'm sorry to hear that. I'll have to examine you.
醫生:很遺憾聽到這些,我必須給你做個檢查。
Danny: Ok, go ahead.
丹妮:好的,請吧。
Doctor: Open your mouth and show me your tongue. Say ah. You have a bad cold. So you must stay in bed for a week.
醫生:張開嘴,伸出舌頭。說"啊……"你得了重感冒。因此你必須臥床一周。
相關的英語表達
I have a cold.
我感冒了。
I have a slight cold.
我輕度傷風。
I have a terrible cold.
我得了重感冒。
I think I've caught a cold from you.
我覺得你把感冒傳染給我了。
Everybody in my family has a cold.
我們家的每個人都感冒了。
I think I've got the flu.
我想我患了流感。
She's in bed with a cold.
她因為感冒而臥床休息。
Be careful not to catch a cold.
小心別感冒了。
Keep yourself warm.
穿得暖和一些。
I've got a cold and can't taste what I'm eating.
我感冒了,吃東西都沒有昧道。
I feel chilly.
我感到冷。
My temperature is 38 degrees.
我的體溫是38度。
My nose is stuffed up.
我的鼻子不通氣了。
I have a runny nose.
我流鼻涕。
I can't stop coughing.
我咳嗽不止。
I have a sore throat.
我嗓子疼。
My throat feels rough.
我嗓子發緊。
I'm taking cold medicine, but it doesn't work at all.
我吃了感冒藥,但根本沒有用。
I've had this cold for a week now.
我已經感冒一星期了。
I hope it won't get any worse.
希望不會加重。
Don't make it any worse.
別加重了。