時間:2017年3月29日(周三)下午3點
地點:國際漢語教學樓323室
主辦單位:上海高校實踐育人創新創業基地——「夢駐中國」國際文創公園
華東師範大學對外漢語學院
協辦單位:華東師範大學對外漢語學院研究生會
生活中,我們常常遇到這樣的場景:
In our daily life, we often run into the situations below:
-「這是你媽媽的表哥的爸爸,快叫人呀!」
-「This is your uncle’s dad. Greet him!」
-「……」(內心瘋狂計算該如何稱呼中…)
-「小姐,請問華東師大怎麼走?」
-「Hey shawty, do you know how to get to East China Normal University?」
-「你才是小姐!」
-「How dare you call me in that way!」
-「同學,請等一下。」
-「Dude, wait a minute please!」
或者OR
-「美女,你的東西掉了。」
-「Beauty, you dropped something.」
畢竟,生活就像一盒巧克力……
OK Fine, because life is like a box of chocolates…
於是我開始靈魂拷問:
So I got immersed in meditation:
美女難道不是好看的小姐姐?我喊她小姐她為什麼要生氣呢?
Does beauty not mean good-looking girls? Why is she pissed off by being called shawty?
明明一個uncle就可以解決的稱呼,中國人為什麼要分為叔叔,伯伯,舅舅?堂哥,表哥難道不都是指比自己年長的哥哥?什麼?大姨媽不是指媽媽的姐姐?
Just one word, uncle, is enough for all the brothers of parents in English while Chinese don’t think so. Cousins are divided into two kinds. Wait! What is wrong between my mom’s elder sister and women’s period?
中國宗族親屬關係複雜,因此十分注重親屬之間的稱謂,小小一個字的區別可能就決定了血緣關係的親疏程度。同時由於社會的不斷發展,社會稱謂在當代中國也有著紛繁多樣的使用方式。
China’s clan system is complicated, and a little change of appellation can make a huge difference. These forms of address are used in various ways in contemporary China’s society, too.
因此,如何正確稱呼他人已經成為一門學問。它能夠幫助你避免交際時出現令人尷尬的小問題,從而更好地進行交際。
So it should be studied how to address others appropriately. It will help you learn about some cultural tips to avoid embarrassing moments in communication.
⊙我們將為你理清七大姑八大姨的正確稱謂語,現場展示神器「親戚計算機」的使用。We will help you figure out the complicated Chinese kinship terms, also, we will teach you how to use the machine called "the Calculator of Relatives"
⊙現場模擬輕鬆有趣的會話場景,了解在生活中應該如何正確稱呼他人,避免小尷尬的發生,結識更多有趣的小夥伴。We will imitate vivid dialogues to help you avoid embarrassing moments and make friends easily and properly.
⊙進行遊戲互動,鍛鍊自己的口語能力,贏得我們為你精心準備的小禮品。We will play games about appellation together, enhancing your spoken Chinese skills. Also, we've got gifts for you!
⊙了解隱含在稱呼語後的文化內涵,對中國文化有更為深入的了解。Learn about deeper meaning behind Chinese appellation.
我叫你一聲你敢答應嗎?——中國稱謂大作戰
Dare you answer me? —— A Battle of Chinese Appellation
我們期待你的到來!
Looking forward to seeing you here!
文案 | 戴可為 鄭珂 朱珂瑤
海報 | 宋羽蕾
編輯 | 宋羽蕾
上海高校實踐育人創新創業基地
華師外漢研究生