更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
版稅
第一季 第一集
我們參加了這個超盛大牛逼的音樂業界派對
So we're at this big, fancy music industry party.
端著熱狗給賓客吃
Schlepping hot dogs,
這時這個男人本尊上前問我們
when who comes up to us but the man himself.
正是神秘 傳奇的
The myth, the legend...
雅各布·珠兒
Jacob Jewel.
-胡說 -沒錯 哥們
- Bullshit. - Yeah way, dude.
雅各布·珠兒 那個歌手
Jacob Jewel, the singer?
天籟之音雅各布·珠兒 沒錯
Jacob "voice of a goddamn angel" Jewel, yes!
他說什麼
What did he say?
他說 "這他媽是什麼漢堡"
He said, "What kind of fucked-up hamburger is this?"
你瞧 這傢伙富到
See, the guy is so rich,
連普通人吃什麼都不知道
he doesn't even know what normal people eat.
所以我們告訴他
So we tell him,
"那是熱狗 哥們"
"that's a dog, dude."
結果他吐了我們一身
To which he spits it out all over us.
我們安慰了他之後
I mean, w-we calm him down,
向他保證裡面的不是狗肉
we assure him it's not actually a dog.
他說 "謝天謝地
He goes, "Oh, thank God.
"因為我老婆養了四隻博美
"'Cause my wife's got, like, four Pomeranians.
"要是我知道狗肉這麼美味 以後我就
"I don't know if I could trust myself to be around them
"不敢待在它們身邊了
"if I knew they tasted this good.
"因為這是...我這輩子吃過最美味的食物了
"'Cause this is... the greatest thing I've ever eaten.
是你們做的嗎"
Did you guys make this?"
那我們該怎麼說
And what were we supposed to say?
我們想讓這個大咖喜歡我們 所以我們說
We wanted the guy to like us. So we go...
是的
Yeah.
我們還告訴他我們發明了熱狗
We tell him we invented the hot dog.
"我們就在休息間隙抽空烤幾個熱狗
"We just grill up a few dogs when we're taking a break
平時我們是功成名就成功的詞曲作者"
from being successful songwriters."
然後他說 "詞曲作者
So he says, "Songwriters, huh?
"你知道嗎
"Well, you know,
"我的唱片公司剛收到了一個勁爆的舞曲
"my label actually just picked up this big dance track
"作為我下一首單曲 但我超不喜歡
"for my next single, and I hate it.
"我想唱一首舒緩 經典的情歌
"What I really want is a nice, classic love song.
"如果你們的作品有這個熱狗一半好
"And if you guys have stuff that's half as good as this dog,
那就把小樣發來"
send us some tracks."
於是我告訴他 "我們的作品
So I tell him, "We've got stuff that's ten times
比那熱狗好十倍"
as good as that hot dog."
莎拉大概不該在他滿嘴熱狗時
Sara probably shouldn't have said something
說這麼令人震撼的話
so astounding while his mouth was full,
因為那傢伙直接噎住了
'cause the guy just starts fucking choking.
莎拉馬上說 "後退
And Sara's like, "Stand back!
-我知道怎麼用海姆立克急救法" -我忍不住不撒謊
- I know the Heimlich!" - I could not stop lying.
於是我谷歌了海姆立克急救法 並給皮爾斯看
So I google "Heimlich," I show it to Pierce,
他開始大喊 "呼吸 呼吸 呼吸"
and he's shouting, "Breathe! Breathe! Breathe!"
突然有個傢伙從人群中冒出來 說
And this guy comes out of the crowd, like,
"大家靠邊站 我是醫生"
"Everybody move aside. I am a doctor. "
我瞥了他一眼 "可不嘛 你是醫生
I'm like, "Yeah, you're a doctor
我還是個功成名就的詞曲作家呢"
and I'm a successful songwriter. "
不過他真的是個醫生
But he was a doctor.
好消息是 雅各布挺過來了
And the good news is, Jacob made it.
更好的消息是 他現在知道我們是誰了
And the great news is he knows who we are now.
沒錯 那是因為他以為
I mean, sure, it's because he thinks
我們發明了熱狗
we invented the hot dog,
但當你看到這樣的機會時 一定得抓住
but when you see an opportunity, you take it.
不然你以為熱狗是怎麼發明出來的
How do you think the hot dog was actually invented?
有人有天看著一堆豬腸子
Somebody looked at a pile of pig guts one day,
並說 "我能用這個做好吃的"
and said, "I could work with this."
他想要一首情歌 我們就給他一首
So he wants a love song. We're gonna give him one.
但問題是 他昨天就要了
But the thing is, he needs it, like, yesterday.
否則唱片公司就要用那首舞曲了
Otherwise the label's just gonna use that dance track.
你們有什麼可以發給他的嗎
So do you guys have anything to send him?
還沒有 但是...
Not yet. But...
你知道多莉·帕頓寫《喬琳》
did you know that Dolly Parton wrote "Jolene"
和《我將永遠愛你》只用了一個下午嗎
and "I Will Always Love You" in one aftemoon?
我們只需要寫一首歌 而且我們有兩人
All we gotta do is half that, and we're two people.
好吧
Okay.
所以我們要進錄音室裡
So we're gonna go into the studio,
你要把我們鎖起來 不讓我們出來
you're gonna lock us in, and do not let us out
直到我們寫出一首熱門歌曲
until we have a hit song.
我是認真的 西奧
I mean it, Theo.
不能分心
No distractions.
一小時後
兩小時後
三小時後
四小時後
五小時後
我放棄 我放棄
I give up. I give up.
我們什麼也沒寫出來
We-we don't have anything.
已經好幾個小時了 我們毫無成果
It's been hours, and we have nothing.
一個下午能寫個屁
One aftemoon, my ass.
媽的多莉·帕頓 就是個騙子
Fuck Dolly Parton! She's full of shit.
好吧 我們不能放棄
Okay, we are not giving up.
我們不能想著自己被困在這個盒子裡了
We just can't think when we're trapped inside this box.
問題就出在這裡
That's-that's what it is.
我們在寫關於愛情的歌
We are writing about love.
我們只需要走進世界
We just need to step out into the world
打開心門
and open up our hearts
迎接靈感 真理
to inspiration and truth
和美好
and beauty.
而且我餓了
And I'm hungry.
沒錯
Yeah.
西奧 你能放我們出去嗎
Theo, can you let us out?
你讓我別放你們出去
You told me not to.
但你沒聽到我剛才關於靈感的演講嗎
But didn't you just hear my speech about inspiration?
對 那一大段關於我們餓了的演講
Yeah, and that whole thing about us being hungry.
拜託 想想你們能賺多少錢
Come on, guys. Think about all the money you could make.
至少我想的是這個
That's certainly what I'm thinking about.
我讓你們用這個地方
I mean, I let you use this space and...
寫你們的歌 還幾乎一分不收
produce all your songs for practically nothing.
說我自私吧 但是
Call me selflsh, but...
你好自私
You're selflsh.
這是個大好的機會
This is a big opportunity
我不會讓你們被壓力打敗
and I'm not gonna let you choke under the pressure.
好吧 如果我不能離開
Okay, fine. If l can't leave,
我就從視頻裡獲取一些靈感吧
I'm just gonna draw some inspiration from some videos.
我...我的手機呢
I-- Where's my phone?
不能分心 莎拉
No distractions, Sara.
好吧 你在翻推特
Okay, so you're scrolling through Twitter.
你看到了很多照片
And you're-you're seeing a lot of pictures.
你的親戚剛結婚了
Your cousin just got married.
你看到了一張動圖
You come across a GIF
是一隻超級迷你的青蛙
of, uh, a tiny, small little frog--
比你 比你想像的還小
smaller than you-- than you'd imagine.
我說不好 我能想像一隻很小的青蛙
I don't know. I can imagine a pretty small frog.
不不 不是那種青蛙
Oh, no, no, not like this frog.
這隻青蛙非常迷你 就像它在十分錢硬幣上
This frog's really tiny, like it's using a-a dime
就像在睡蓮的葉子上
like a-- like it's a lily pad.
我喜歡
I like that one.
就是它了
We have a winner.
那就是我們的靈感
That's our inspiration.
一隻小青蛙 在十分硬幣上
A small frog, on a dime.
青蛙不是重點
Frog isn't the focus.
"在十分硬幣上" 這是個俗語
"On a dime," that's a phrase.
對 比如 比如一次廉價的約會
Yes. Uh, uh, like, like a, like a cheap date.
比如"十分錢" 一首關於廉價約會的情歌
Like "on a dime." Like-like a love song about a cheap date.
不 你"變化無常" 我的心意驟然轉變
No. You "turn on a dime." My heart turned on a dime.
*我的心意驟然轉變*
*My heart turn-- turned on a dime*
*是時間*
*is time*
*你的愛是...*
*Your love is...*
好 這很好 我們有眉目了
Okay, no, this is good. We're getting somewhere.
這裡有俗語的雙關 有主題
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果