Hi, there, today I want to tell you five words to describe a good-looking guy, without using the word handsome.
嗨,我今天想給告訴你們五個單詞,其可以描述帥男,但它們都不是 handsome.
Let's go!走起!
1)buff 肌肉明顯
e.g: That guy is really buff.
這男真的很強壯。
2)fit 健壯的
e.g: He is really fit.
他真健壯。
Buff 和 Fit 有什麼區別呢?
When I think of a buff guy, I think the muscles are really really huge,very very big muscles.
我想到一位很 buff 的男子,我就要想像到很大很大的肌肉,非常大非常大的肌肉。
A fit guy is someone really healthy,his body is really hard and he's in really good shape.
一個健壯的男子就是身體很壯實的男子,他的身體很堅硬,他的身體很好。
3)drop-dead gorgeous 帥死你了
He's so handsome that you just die.
因為他這麼帥你就要死了。
4)easy on the eyes 悅目的
He was very easy on the eyes.
他是非常賞心悅目的。
5)stunning 極其美麗的
e.g: That guy is stunning.
這男的太帥了。
Fianlly,Have you heard these words before? Did you use any of them? You can talk me on the comment.
最後,你是否曾聽過這些單詞,你有用過它們嗎?你可以在評論裡告訴我。