《國土安全》前情提要
Previously, on Homeland...
俄羅斯 莫斯科
我們必須拖延時間 40分鐘 一個小時
We have to buy time, 40 minutes, maybe an hour,
直到他們起飛
till they're in the air.
-我不能拋下你 -我同意索爾
- I'm not leaving you. - I agreed with Saul.
如果行動受挫 這就是後備計劃
If things go wrong, this is the plan.
等著他們來抓你嗎
What, to allow them to fucking catch you?
是你
It was you.
卡莉·麥吉森 你就這麼丟下她不管嗎
Carrie Mathison, you're just going to leave her here?
馬丁小姐 你最近一次行動是什麼
Ms. Martin, what was your most recent operation?
我們試圖詆毀你們的總統
We tried to compromise your president
並推她下臺
and push her out of office.
你的藥
Your medication.
你想怎麼度過在這裡餘下的日子
How do you wanna spend the rest of your days here?
是讀讀亞歷山大送來的好書
Reading nice books that Alexander brings you
在院子裡放放風
and exercising in the yard...
還是發著瘋 被關在精神病院裡
or gone mad, locked up in an asylum?
反正莫斯科
No one back in Moscow
也沒人有心情談判
is much in the mood to negotiate, anyway.
你再等幾個月也許更好
Maybe it's better if you wait a few months.
我等不了幾個月
I cAn't wait a few months.
我都不知道她幾個月後是否還活著
I don't even know if she'll be alive in a few months.
快走
Go.
你沒事吧
You all right? You all right?
國土安全
第八季 第一集
不 不 不要撕外套
No, no, no, no. Not the coat.
No, no, no, no, no. Not the coat.
不要撕外套
Not the coat. Not the coat.
別害怕
Don't be scared.
不 不
No, no, no, no!
美軍地區醫療中心
德國 蘭施圖爾
做噩夢了嗎
Rough ride?
你得睡會兒
You need to sleep.
我在努力了
I'm trying.
已經快六小時了
It's been almost six hours.
你可以再吃一粒蘿拉西泮[鎮靜劑]
You can have another lorazepam.
不 我想把藥斷了
No, I wanna wean myself.
來半粒吧
Maybe a half.
抽血嗎
Blood work?
明天抽
Tomorrow.
抱歉
Sorry.
沒事 進來吧 請坐
No, come on in. Have a seat.
道格…
Is Doug--
我是來替道格的
I'm sitting in for Doug.
吉姆·圖羅
Jim Turrow.
你是他的上司 對嗎
You're his supervisor. Is that right?
想喝點什麼嗎
You want anything to drink?
不用了 沒事
Uh, no. No, I'm good.
我能問你幾個問題嗎
Okay if I ask you a few questions?
當然
Sure.
你在俄羅斯關押了213天
You were detained in Russia for 213 days?
對
Yes.
在前幾天遭到審訊...
And you were interrogated for the first...
大概前三十天
Uh, 30ish...
審訊你的是誰
Who was your interrogator?
一個叫謝爾蓋·託波科夫的上校
Um, a colonel named Sergei Tobokov,
主要是他
most of the time, anyway.
俄軍情局
GRU.
後來為什麼停了
Why'd he stop?
這些都在檔案裡了
All of this is in the file.
檔案裡內容太多了
It's a big file.
你能告訴我他為什麼停止審訊嗎
Can you tell me why he stopped interrogating you?
可能是因為我衝他扔糞便了吧
I think because I threw my feces at him.
你是故意那麼做的嗎
And was that strategic?
No, no.
我 我當時精神狀態有問題
I--I...I was in the midst of a florid psychosis.
他們不肯給我藥
They withheld my medication
我花了二十天 才讓他們相信
and it took about 20 days for me to devolve
從我身上挖不到什麼情報
into a not very helpful subject, um,
但他們還是繼續了一周左右
but they kept at it for another week or so.
我沒法給你準確的數字
I can't give you an exact figure.
之後我的腦子裡要麼一片空白
After that, it's all either blank
要麼就是一系列
or a series of images
與現實並不一致的圖像
that don't much comport with reality.
如果咱們要慢慢聊
Um, if we're doing this the slow way,
我可能想喝點水
may--maybe I will take some water.
道格告知我你想回局裡復職
Doug informs me you'd like to be reinstated at the agency.
是的
是的 我非常想
Yes, I would like that very much.
超過180天行蹤交待不清
A security clearance isn't an option
是沒法通過安全審查的
with upwards of 180 days unaccounted for.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
所以我一直非常努力地配合
That's why I've been working so hard
法利醫生和道格
with Dr. Foley and Doug,
試圖找回空白的記憶
just trying to fill in the gaps.
他們讓你感覺
Did they give you the impression
不是那樣嗎
that wasn't the case?
不
No.
他們有沒有告訴你 你沒通過測謊
Did they tell you you failed your polygraph?
不實反應
Deception indicated.
所以你得忍耐一下了
So you're gonna have to bear with me.
哪些問題
Um...which questions?
你說通常是託波科夫去問話 但並不總是他
You said it was usually Tobokov but not always.
我想知道是那些問題 拜託了
I'd like to know which questions, please.
其實有不少
Quite a few, actually.
比如呢
Such as?
你是否曾跟
Have you ever conspired
外國情報員或情報機構密謀
with a foreign intelligence officer or service?
什...這是什麼意思
Wh--so--so what does that mean?
你...你是在指控我什麼嗎
Are...are you accusing me of something?
可以意味著很多事
Could mean a lot of things:
供出線人和途徑
giving up sources and methods,
為敵方工作
working for the enemy.
你來告訴我
You tell me.
我的記憶分不清真實
My memory doesn't distinguish between what was real
和不真實的部分
and--and what wasn't.
你明白的 對嗎
You get that, right?
測謊儀不管你是否有幻覺
The polygraph doesn't care if you were delusional.
它的結論是你撒了謊
It says you were lying.
我修改了我的答案 因為我不相信
I edit my answers, because I don't trust
我的大腦
my own brain.
這就是測謊儀測到的
That's what it's picking up.
也許吧
Maybe.
我們預想過會有這種情況
We expected that going into this.
法利醫生和道格都說有這種可能性
Dr. Foley and Doug both said it was a possibility.
他為什麼表現得好像在審問犯人
Why is he acting like this is incriminating?
那是預料中的
We expected it.
你們要進來嗎
You wanna jump in here?
請你坐下
Sit down, please.
你確實承認交待了
You did admit to giving up the location
貝魯特一處安全屋的地址
of a safe house in Beirut.
是的 那裡已經幾十年沒啟用過了
Yeah, one that hasn't been active for decades.
我確信當時
I believe at that point
我已經被剝奪睡眠96小時了
I had been kept awake for 96 hours.
-那麼線人呢 -他們怎麼了
- What about assets? - What about them?
你是否暴露過一名線人的身份
Did you ever reveal the identity of an asset?
沒有
也許是某個十年前就死了的人
Maybe somebody who died ten years before.
不 線人都有家庭 我不會那麼做的
No, assets have families. I wouldn't do that.
你確定嗎
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果